Search results

1. S

Is there a b4 heater core how to on here??

I looked and looked high and low in this section and found mention of it on a b3 and a bunch of people said they did it on a b4 but I could have sworn someone had put a bunch of pics and hints about it on here. Mine finally bit the dust. Cant be mad when it made it 430k miles and 28 years. Ive...
  2. S

400K club !!!!!!!

We made it. 1996 B4 TDI. Owned it since March of 2012. Originally engine, trans, turbo as far as I kno. I think it actually burns less oil then it did 10years ago haha. 500K here we come!
  3. S

Help finding this part please

Hello all... Ive just been finishing up odds and ends on my b4 and I decided to look at the shift tower that i knew was getting sloppy. The actual bearing goin into trans is good still but i think the actual “relay lever” bolt or pin is loose causing the problems. Ive looked everywhere online...
  4. S

Freshly restored B4 TDI sedan

Hello all. I just wanted to share some pics of my recently finished resto job on my 1996 passat. Ive been on this site in the past to gather some info to diag the problems that leave me scratching my head and this site always has been a big help. So here she is... i hope i can correctly link...