Search results

1. Huskies2710

Sold- 2016 A6 Prestige - Ownership Log

Car has been sold 😥 Hopefully in five years I can get an A6 Allroad once the kids can buckle themselves in. Not sure what we will be buying. Two rear facing car seats are going to be tough to get the two year old into the back of a Telluride or the like. Might have to relent and get a van for...
  2. Huskies2710

Sold- 2016 Audi A6 TDI Prestige 51k miles - Chicago, IL $28.5 (DPF Deleted)

Sorry not interested in that offer. I'm in no rush.
  3. Huskies2710

There is exhaust smell on days with windows open and wind blowing back to front. Though turning on the circulating fan removes the exhaust smell. It is a deleted car. Other then that no leaks of exhaust into the cabin. Going on two years with this setup.
  4. Huskies2710

It has dynamic all weather lights. Engine bay is clean. The under carriage cover is still on.
  5. Huskies2710

Thanks, hoping someone with a passion for the TDI picks it up.
  6. Huskies2710

Link to photos of the car. Its clean and wish I wasn't selling it 2016 Audi A6 TDI Prestige photos
  7. Huskies2710

My TDIClub.com Ownership Log Sticker Price of 2016 Audi A6 Pictures to come this is a fluid situation moving fast with less then six months to go (baby x2). Feel free to message me at ekhomusik@gmail.com I have a very detailed ownership log of my 2016 Audi A6 Prestige at the link above. I...
  8. Huskies2710

$29k I would let it go. This car is a grey area and comes down to the eye of the beholder. Are the upgrades worth more or less to them? I can put it on my buddies lot for no commission where he sells diesels all the time. Might take a month to sell. Here is original MSRP, had no idea the wheels...
  9. Huskies2710

More details to come. I unfortunately will be putting my car up for sale. I wanted to come here first in case an enthusiast was interested. The car is currently at 50,900 miles. My wife and I are expecting our second baby as its been a blast watching our now 15 month old grow up. We hit the...
  10. Huskies2710

I have a high flow cat with the delete. Also, I wonder how much has to do with sitting much lower in a sedan vs the wifes suv. We plan to have two. Can't believe its almost time to get the next one going lol. Time flies.
  11. Huskies2710

Well been away for the forum for some time now. My kid is almost a year old and being an essential worker I've worked more since Covid happened. I've only been able to get 5 days off of work since March and had two vacations cancelled. Lucky enough to have gotten a promotion during this time...
  12. Huskies2710

Anyone who is looking to have Carplay or Android Auto in their car. Here is the guy to contact. There is no removing of the dash or installing of any new parts. Contact him on.... Telegram ID:@carplay_audi whatsApp:+86 13967895945 This is the link to url on the topic...
  13. Huskies2710

P229F and Horrid MPG

Following the thread. Sorry to hear you're not getting anywhere.
  14. Huskies2710

Android Auto has been uploaded into my original MMI system :) Details and photos to come.....
  15. Huskies2710

Someone a while back had asked to see how the exhaust looks on WOT. There are no turns or intersections the rest of the way down the street for safety purposes. Also, don't have a go pro to attach. Not sure if this gives the proper idea or not. Wish I had video of what this looked like when I...