Search results

1. S

Help!!! transmission trouble

plugged it up to a reader and the only code its showing is a transmission code "implausible signal"
  2. S

golf won't shift out of first.. HELP with troubleshooting

plugged a VCDS in to it and it was throwing check engine codes and a transmission code. ill have to plug it back in to get the exact code it was throwing.
  3. S

as far as i can tell everything seems to be original.
  4. S

golf won't shift out of first.. HELP with troubleshooting

ecently bought a 2005 golf tdi automatic to make into my daily driver (this is my first vw), car will not shift out of first gear and has check engine light. upon getting the car back to my garage i discovered tranny hadn't been serviced properly. i properly serviced the golf and was hoping this...
  5. S

Project Kill Da Auto Wabbit!, Or how I learned to love the Manual Swap

Recently bought a 2005 golf tdi automatic to make into my daily driver (this is my first vw), car will not shift out of first gear and has check engine light. upon getting the car back to my garage i discovered tranny hadn't been serviced properly. i properly serviced the golf and was hoping...
  6. S

Recently bought a 2005 golf tdi automatic to make into my daily driver (this is my first vw), car will not shift out of first gear and has check engine light. upon getting the car back to my garage i discovered tranny hadn't been serviced properly. i properly serviced the golf and was hoping...
  7. S

Project Kill Da Auto Wabbit!, Or how I learned to love the Manual Swap

word docs??? See several people talked about turning this forum in to a word doc or pdf was anyone successful in putting together a helpful one? would love to have a hard copy to look on while doing my conversion.