Search results

1. jettabeast

mk2 1.6td intank pump failure?

hey y`all, I Was driving yesterday when i lost all power, engine would idle but no more, I proceeded to accidently stall it, and after this it would restart, i pulled the wire to the intank fuel pump and test the wires, it`s getting 9v while cranking which i`m thinking is normal? also pulled...
  2. jettabeast

Mystery coolant loss

I’ve got mk2 Jetta with a 1.6td, the coolant starts bubbling over when the gauge reaches normal operating temperature, and runs for a while. I’ve noticed that if I hold the revs @2.5k it’ll start to bubble over quicker, and as soon as I let go it calms down again. I thought maybe head gasket but...
  3. jettabeast

Revving high on a TDI

I've just a bought a mk2 jetta 1.6td, the boost is turned up to 17 psi and the fuel to compensate aswell. I don't feel comfortable revving it past 3500 or so just because its a diesel and stuff, but I'm rly tempted to go past all the time. Any tips on mods to make the engine safer for high RPM...
  4. jettabeast

Can I fit a AXR turbo on BEW

I need to replace the turbo on my 2005 jetta with BEW TDI and i found a turbo for a 2006 AXR TDI and i was wondering whether it would fit