Search results

1. A

2015 Golf 7 TDI Grey color Left front door needed.

Hello all, I am after "Used" driver side front door for my 2015 Golf 7 TDI Grey color. It seems like TDI uses thicker glass than the gasoline Golf, so I guess the door is different. But not sure. If anyone come across , please let me know. Or can suggest any place/website to look for. Can be...
  2. A

Dreaded Clock Spring failure on my 2015 Golf TDI

I guess rear springs should be covered under warranty as well. Mine 2015 Golf TDI's rear springs were replaced by the dealer under recall in Canada.
  3. A

2015 Golf TDI long crank first start of the day

I am having intermittent long crank issue as well. It happens more when it's mild cold.I mean around 5~15 deg C. I have found a trick. Turn the ignition on (wait for the glow light to go off) and off and On and then start the car.Basically heating up the glow plugs twice. I guess by doing that...
  4. A

Update: Took it to different dealer and they replaced it under extended warranty. Didn't know that polies are different from dealer to dealer. Actually Stealers!!
  5. A

Going to try different dealership with a mention of safety issue. Lets see what they say.
  6. A

Ahh.. that could be the reason. Never thought about that :)
  7. A

Thanks TurboABA. I did talk to the dealer and my VIN was checked and the guy said no clock spring recall on my vehicle.
  8. A

Thanks dataiv. Is it for MK7 Golf TDI? What year and model your car is and Are you in Canada?
  9. A

I guess it is but it shouldn't be different. Do you know the part no. they installed?Thanks for confirming.
  10. A

Hi all, Looks like clock spring on my 2015 Golf TDI (Canadian model) with 80k kms has failed. I am hearing weird noise while turning the steering wheel and none of the buttons on steering wheel are working and Airbag and transmission error. I called dealer and they said no recall for clock...
  11. A

Heated Seat Problem

Another Update: It stopped working again and i didn't even touch anything under the seat.So its going back to the dealer end of this month.
  12. A

Heated Seat Problem

UPDATE: Took it to the dealer under warranty and they found one connector under the passenger seat was not making connection as if it was not fully inserted.They just pressed it in and now its working.It must have been some tired production worker left it loose...
  13. A

Heated Seat Problem

Hi, Sorry not yet as i had to cancel my appintemrnt.My next appointment is on jan 4.Will update the results.
  14. A

How long its takes for the engine to reach operating temp normally?

No the needle was slightly lower than 90C on the instrument cluster. But if I remember right, when i bought this car brand new 2 years ago,it used to climb to 88 C (checked with torque) before reaching my work even in sub zero temp.
  15. A

So i tested it today.Coolant temp was taken with TorquePro Car was parked in a garage and garage temp was 10 degC(50 F). 2 mins--29 deg C --84.2F(ambient was 7 deg C--{44.6F}) 3 mins--36 C (96.8F) 4 mins--40C (104F) 5 mins--50C (122F) 6 mins--58C (136.4F) 7 mins--54C (129.2F)(standing at light)...
  16. A

Thanks a lot Nuje for taking measurements!!That would sure help me to compare.
  17. A

Thank a lot bigb for the valuable info and taking your time to log.I really appreciate it!! I am sorry for the late response as for some reason tdiclub never sent me email notification for the new replies:( I will use VCDS to log the temp and report back and then we can compare properly.Thanks...
  18. A

Hi Brian, Thanks for your reply.Yes I still have original water pump.I am suspecting there is something wrong either with the switchable water pump or micro coolant circuit.Thermostat seems to be Okay as after reaching operating temperature, it maintains steady 88deg C (~191F)...