Search results

1. J

Wanted: Malone Flashzilla V3

Looking for an un-married Flashzilla from Malone so I can remotely do my own tunes. I am aware they’re 150 USD new, just trying to see if anyone has one laying around they dont need anymore and wants to let it go. Thanks
  2. J

WTB: Ecohitch/Torklift 2’’ Hitch for 09-14 JSW

Looking to pick one up off your hands if you happen to have one kicking around. Etrailer and Torklift list this as out of stock at the moment and I’m just trying to see if I can get one under retail. I’m located in Vancouver BC but can supply my own discounted shipping label to get it to me. Cheers
  3. J

FS: 2microntech “PureFlow” kit (SOLD)

Selling a discontinued used 2microntech “PureFlow” kit. Purchased this way back during the eve of the diesel gate scandals. Comes with everything shown in the photos. This kit basically repositions the Fuel Metering Valve/Fuel Control Valve and prevents catastrophic damage by localizing the...
  4. J

FS: Brand new OEM CR170 Turbo + OEM Euro Inlet & Spacer (Turn Key Stage 3 or 3+ OEM Set Up)

Selling a brand new Borg Warner KKK CR170 kit turbo for a CJAA. My car is currently stage 2 and I’m at the point where I don’t want to chase horsepower. I wanted to originally give the car a bit more pull but realized I like where it’s at now. Also comes with the OEM euro inlet pipe and elbow...
  5. J

LF: BRM Turbo Inlet elbow (3C0129635) and CR170 EGT spacer

LF: BRM Turbo Inlet elbow (3C0129635) and CR170 EGT spacer. Will provide shipping label. Trying to buy from one place to save on shipping and a few companies want some big dollars for such small items to Canada. Thanks
  6. J

WTB: CJAA 2.0 Metalnerd Timing Belt Tools/Kit

Looking for the entire kit for an upcoming CP3 install. Please PM me if you have parts or the whole shebang. Thanks
  7. J

WTB: CR170 Turbo or equivalent

WTB: Stage 3+ Turbo for CJAA Doing the CP3 mod soon me thinks and figured it may be time to do a larger turbo. Let me know what you have and we can discuss further.
  8. J

FS: Rare 2Microntech “PureFlow” Secondary Filter for 2.0 CR engines

Trying to afford either a CR170 or CP4 set up. I got my hands on a spare 2microntech setup back in the day and figured I’d sell this guy. Just noticed a few Nictane set ups starting to come out but for those looking for a beautiful CNCd piece with a visual gauge for flow. This is it. Asking...
  9. J

FS: VW OEM RNS510 Navigation Deck w/9W7 Bluetooth Module

Selling a great condition RNS510 that I've since removed and upgraded to a different deck. Code will be included and it comes with the upgrade 9W7 module that opens up the Bluetooth abilities on the deck. This is a sought after Version E deck, I have not updated or done any modifications to it...
  10. J

*Free* MK4 Auto Headlight Controlbox + Euro Switch

A gentleman on here and I made a deal for an auto headlight switch assembly but unluckily for us it ended up being for a MK4 and not the MK5/6 as advertised. Since it wasn't really worth it to mail it back and since he no longer had a use for it, we struck a deal for a refund. Instead of sending...
  11. J

WTB: OEM MK5/6 Rear Trunklatch Rearview Camera

OEM MK5/6 Rear Trunklatch Rearview Camera. Picked up a Mk7 one by accident and the connector is a single pin vs the 4. Already have the harness that plugs into my RNS510. Not looking for the non-oem yellow connector type cameras.
  12. J

Distinct hard to diagnose “thunk” issue in front end

So I've been chasing this distinct thunk noise (sounds dampened and not metal on metal) from what appears to be the front right upper area of the chassis. It only happens during a sudden drop or sudden bump in the road. A slow drive over a speedbump will not trigger it but a quick isolated drive...
  13. J

WTB: Rosstech Hex-Can VCDS Cable

Looking specifically for a Hex-Can as I’ll be using it on the parents Touareg as well. Shoot me a price!
  14. J

WTB: PolarFIS PF04 Module

Looking for a PF04 for a 2014 JSW. Let me know how much youre asking shipped to 98230 WA. Thanks
  15. J

2Microfilter Alternatives?

Does anyone run any other Fleetguard or Donaldson filter after the OEM filter? I noticed that the 2micron kit had a contain and pureflow option, Im guessing PF was after the OEM and the containflow was after the HPFP? Would love to know how else to protect these little engines before I start...
  16. J

WTB: 2MicronTech Assembly for 09-14 CR TDI

Looking for the gen 2 filter housing and assembly for my 2014 GSW. I emailed Andrew I believe and he no longer manufactures these and has none left to sell unfortunately. Shoot me your price Thanks
  17. J

WTB: 09-14 2.0 TDI DPF Delete Pipe

Looking for a Buzzken delete on a 09-14 GSW/JSW shipped to 98230. Missed out on the Rawtek one posted a few days ago.