Search results

1. J

Wanted: Malone Flashzilla V3

Looking for an un-married Flashzilla from Malone so I can remotely do my own tunes. I am aware they’re 150 USD new, just trying to see if anyone has one laying around they dont need anymore and wants to let it go. Thanks
  2. J

2013 Touareg Battery Dead, Can’t Unlock, Plastic Manual Keys Don’t Work

A reply I just made in another thread just to bump it’s reach. Interestingly enough, I have had the SAME EXACT issues as the OP. I think there’s some miscommunication in the thread as I thought all T3 Touareg had KESSY. We purchased our Touareg from a family friend and were aware that at one...
  3. J

I have a dead battery and my plastic key is not turning the lock.

Interestingly enough, I have had the SAME EXACT issues as the OP. I think there’s some miscommunication in the thread as I thought all T3 Touareg had KESSY. We purchased our Touareg from a family friend and were aware that at one point in its life it had a large accident to the extent of both...
  4. J

WTB: Ecohitch/Torklift 2’’ Hitch for 09-14 JSW

Looking to pick one up off your hands if you happen to have one kicking around. Etrailer and Torklift list this as out of stock at the moment and I’m just trying to see if I can get one under retail. I’m located in Vancouver BC but can supply my own discounted shipping label to get it to me. Cheers
  5. J

FS: 2microntech “PureFlow” kit (SOLD)

Sorry item has sold. Very very quick as with many of Andrews items. Reason why I state the fee that way is because at the end of the day I want that amount of cash in my hands. It’s up to the buyers comfort level whether they want to add the 3.5% or save us both on the fee and split the...
  6. J

FS: Brand new OEM CR170 Turbo + OEM Euro Inlet & Spacer (Turn Key Stage 3 or 3+ OEM Set Up)

Sorry guys it has sold. But I still have the intake arm/elbow and spacer for sale if you’re interested.
  7. J

FS: 2microntech “PureFlow” kit (SOLD)

Selling a discontinued used 2microntech “PureFlow” kit. Purchased this way back during the eve of the diesel gate scandals. Comes with everything shown in the photos. This kit basically repositions the Fuel Metering Valve/Fuel Control Valve and prevents catastrophic damage by localizing the...
  8. J

Repurposing CP3 pumps

No I ordered mine from Macradiator whos on here and eBay. A good alternative stateside is Jeff Stevenson now for the pumps. It seems once one dealer undercut the prices for these pumps stateside, everyone is following suit.
  9. J

FS: Brand new OEM CR170 Turbo + OEM Euro Inlet & Spacer (Turn Key Stage 3 or 3+ OEM Set Up)

It sells for $865 and $35 shipping for everything. My kit also includes the gasket kit as well. My pricing reflects only needing to buy the EGR block off and elbow. It is still noticeably cheaper than TME when factoring this in. I’m also slightly flexible so please PM me if you want to discuss...
  10. J

Selling a brand new Borg Warner KKK CR170 kit turbo for a CJAA. My car is currently stage 2 and I’m at the point where I don’t want to chase horsepower. I wanted to originally give the car a bit more pull but realized I like where it’s at now. Also comes with the OEM euro inlet pipe and elbow...
  11. J

LF: BRM Turbo Inlet elbow (3C0129635) and CR170 EGT spacer

Bump, just need EGT spacer now. TuneMyEuro wants 27 shipped for this tiny piece. Let me know if you’ve got one kicking around
  12. J

LF: BRM Turbo Inlet elbow (3C0129635) and CR170 EGT spacer

LF: BRM Turbo Inlet elbow (3C0129635) and CR170 EGT spacer. Will provide shipping label. Trying to buy from one place to save on shipping and a few companies want some big dollars for such small items to Canada. Thanks
  13. J

A3 2.0 CR170 project

Any more updates to this thread? I wish you had a stage 2 Malone tune on beforehand so you could give a well rounded review of the jump from 2-3 rather than 0-3 lol. I got my CP3 in a few weeks ago and the turbo is next. Either the CR170 and Malone Stage 3.5 or a GTD2060 and stage 4? You’ll...
  14. J

GTD1756VRK Fittings

Where did you order the kit from and what chassis/engine is it going on to? If its a CJAA, it all depends how the person clocked it onto the manifold in terms of relative position.
  15. J

CP3 fuel pump upgrade thread

I can definitely confirm the fuel economy increase, thankfully. My driving habits are mostly city with a few highway visits on weekends. Normally I’d be at 470kms (290 miles) at exactly half tank and reach 770(478miles) -790kms (490miles) at the first instance of low fuel light. I’m currently...
  16. J

Repurposing CP3 pumps

I just found Whitbreads store last week too and was glad they sold just the adapter! Refreshing news for stateside buyers. A new pump for 387 isn’t bad at all...
  17. J

If you look closely it utilizes the stock temp sensor housing. There’s a 90 that comes off the pump then another 90 built into the stock temp housing. And then right to my 2microntech filter head. That’s the only major difference with this pump over the GDM. The feed location between the GDM and...
  18. J

Installed my kit from Macradiator and used the GDM installation guide. There’s a few things I wish the guide would include. I had a hard time cranking the HPFP nut to 95ftlbs because it kept turning the entire pump. I even had Metalnerd tools to act as a holder but it still spun the HPFP crank...