Search results

1. W

Turbo removal

1. yes. removing the front axle will also help. 2. IDparts sells a turbo install kit with the gaskets, etc.
  2. W

Malone tune - using Malone dealer vs. OBDII programmer

i'm thinking a dealer would charge you shop time or labor for bringing your vehicle to their shop. the flashzilla would pay for itself after a few uses.
  3. W

2012 Jetta shifting problem.

i see around 1800rpm in 6th @ 70.
  4. clutch_slave

clutch_slave

5. transmission8

transmission8

6. luk_clutch

luk_clutch

7. W

EGT temps AFTER emissions fix??

i agree, totally normal. My car is deleted and i have seen some pretty high EGT's during spirited driving
  8. torque pro

torque pro

9. W

How to prevent Turbo Failure? 2010 Golf w/120k

I have not seen oil temp as an option in the torque pro menus. Yes on EGT's, but nothing on oil temp.
  10. W

Experienced EGR & DPF Delete Veterans?

i did the delete myself and would say the rawtek instructions are adequate. there should be no surprises. get the car as high as you can so you can work underneath it comfortably. advice from @iamatt is spot on - no need to undo the subframe. Just use a rubber mallet and prybar to move the...
  11. IMG_20190303_114811_resize

IMG_20190303_114811_resize

12. W

Running too warm in traffic, or is this normal?

Before stage 2 + deletes, I regularly saw 210-211 during a long regen. However, non regen temps were usually lower, the max i would see was 204.
  13. W

Note on my car!

indeed a cool gesture!
  14. W

Malone Tune - how long does it take to get it?

I ordered my flashzilla (FZ) and stage 2 tune through ECS. The FZ arrived about a week after i placed my order with ECS. It does not arrive with a pre-loaded tune. It comes with instructions on how to get the tune directly from Malone. Basically, you email them your stock file and they reply...
  15. W

stuttering while taking off in first

the issue does stop once deleted
  16. W

Identify these wheels ('13 JSW)

not much help here, but to me they look to be from a benz. i'm always looking on craigslist for 5x112 wheels and they look familiar.
  17. W

Rawtek or Buzzken

I chose buzzken purely based on price. I used Rawtek's instructions to install the buzzken kit. One thing i noticed from Rawtek's instructions is they have a few extra connections for the kit. For example, the downpipe comes in multiple pieces, re-installs no longer used sensors, and uses...
  18. W

Cooling Fan Cycling

i see you are in florida. have you been using the ac more as the weather warms up?