Search results

1. M

Rear Defrost Timeout

Hi All, As winter rolls around I'm using my rear defrost more, but realize it turns off automatically after only 10-15 minutes. Not only did it not allow enough time to clear the frost this morning, but with my dog in the back of the GSW, he fogs up the glass so I constantly have to keep...
  2. M

Mk7 Common issues and resolutions

Does this happen to be the red one purchased from Hall VW this summer/fall? I was very interested, but when they started showing me pictures of it at the junkyard it came from... Its sad how some of these buybacks were treated. Many of your gremlins could be cause by water damage/dry rot. My...
  3. M

Polar FIS+

Trying to follow along since I am very interested in the concept of the Polar FIS. Are you all happy with the current state of updates, or should I still wait to see that things get sorted? I'm mostly interested in Regen status since it's my wife's daily, and also torque,hp,boost, ect for when...
  4. M

How to use a 7 Pin Westfalia Trailer wiring harness to wire up a US 7 way plug on you

It looks like I can follow these directions and skip the part about brake controller if I'm not going to install one? I may run a 10gauge wire from front to back just in case I want to have a brake controller in the future.
  5. M

Vagcom

Lansing VAGCOM No to distract from Toledo, but is there any VAGCOM available in Lansing Area? Looking to turn on trailer recognition on my '15 GSW.