Search results

1. FLASH13

Whats the best chip out there?

seems like with the chip talk you all could of answered his question. oh yeah, you guys flamed me when i first posted. lol be honored someone wants a strangers expert advice, just wish i was an expert lol
  2. FLASH13

Pre Turbo Pyro

Okay got the boost guage up and running and am ready to get the pyro going. Im not real interested in drilling pre turbo with grease and thought about puling the manifold off. Has anyone done it this way? do i need to order gaskets for this job? or should i reconsider grease and drill bit?
  3. FLASH13

Nozzles

Ive read many threads about what nozzles to get and all that. I am a bit aprehensive about mounting the nozzle on the injector. Does kerma make a nozzle /injector package that i could slide right in ? no bosch testing. I didnt see it on the website.
  4. FLASH13

Collection

just wondered if anyone has pictures of collection setups, its a dirty job...looking for how you guys suck it out
  5. FLASH13

Stock height suspension upgrades

shine suspension is stock ride height? not much on the net
  6. FLASH13

So just add some shocks to my stock springs and a shine bar right?
  7. FLASH13

wow thanks a lot, i have only driven trucks in my life and am just looking to upgrade to a more sporty suspension, i have never upgraded suspension on anything. the key is maintaining the stock height. i installed a skid plate and am really bothered by how low the car is. i live in ca so...
  8. FLASH13

yeah thanks, i think im talking more nimble sportier hard cornering. I dont have any engine mods going yet so the turns are the fun part for me (anything is better than an f250) but at 75k i want to make all my maintenence an upgrade deal.
  9. FLASH13

so i have done alot of reading and searching, but i want better handling from a stock ride height. I am the new owner of a 2002 golf tdi. I bought some 17" 's and some new tires and dont mind the way it looks, if i could squeeze a bit more handling that would be great. does staying with the...
  10. FLASH13

AVIC-Z1 Navigation installed & Mount Kits Available

I Too Am Getting The Z1 How Difficult Is The Installation?
  11. FLASH13

New Pioneer nav system!!!

Im Looking At A Z1 System With All The Bells And Whistles, How Hard Is The Installation?
  12. FLASH13

high-speed wheel shimmy only under throttle???

bought new rims and tires, rotors and pads same deal, maybe ill find those centering rings, can you get em online?
  13. FLASH13

Clever boost gauge spot?

I dig that vent guage, does it come in left and right hand drive?
  14. FLASH13

dakar rally

just thought it would be worth noting....sainz who drives a tourag tdi v10 who was a top 5 finisher dnf'd with a broken timing belt 3 stages from the finish. halfway through tourags had 4 cars in the top 5. miller the american in a vw finished 4th
  15. FLASH13

Vag Com Experiences

wow! my car has no chimes! my wifes jetta is anoying as hell.! i guess someones been at my car already...i wonder what else has been done.
  16. FLASH13

new 2002 for me

yeah i got the manual I got a call in to leonard. we'll get it done. I hope he can give me some advice on things to do as well
  17. FLASH13

new 2002 for me

yeah diesel thanks, He told me to call him on wednesday,hopefully get in this week. does he post on this forum?
  18. FLASH13

new 2002 for me

I just bought a 2002 tdi golf with 75,000 miles on it. the question is Is there gurus out there who can tell if the timing belt has been changed just by looking? I would hate to put a new one on if it was just done at 60k and i'm at 75k. But i have no records and do not want to break a belt. I...
  19. FLASH13

Vag Com Experiences

thanks alpha
  20. FLASH13

Vag Com Experiences

what have you done with it ninedee?