Search results

1. D

Worn out shifting

My side to side cable end bushing was in two pieces when I installed my sigma six and it fixed all the slop in mine. I had done the super pin and FGG from diesel geek first so I could now find first again. The side to side slop was all in the cable end.
  2. D

LED Headlights and CANBUS

I had the DeAutoLED for a bit, pretty good for what they are. I ended up changing the whole headlight with hids.
  3. D

Upgraded my bulbs on my OSRAM LEDriving XENARC headlights

I swapped mine out for these D3S: Osram 66340XNN Night Breaker Laser. So much better! The 25 watters were ok, the cutoff is amazing but the output was meh. These are on another level. Not cheap but worth it to me, I was driving home at night 4 days a week so well worth the investment.
  4. D

FS DeAutoLED full set Mk6 Golf $250 shipped or picked up in Oregon

Got the full set here, low beams, turn signals front and rear, reverse lights and all four brake/running lights.. I have some Amazons for the high beams, they work fine but throw an occasional bulb out warning I will throw in for free.
  5. D

How do I use vacuum system to fill coolant system??

oh mine is soft hose coming off it.
  6. D

How do I use vacuum system to fill coolant system??

Clamp the vent tube? I used the Harbor ‎Freight one on my CJAA with no issue but that one fits into the hole not screws on. Try clamping it off...
  7. D

FS DeAutoLED’s full set MK6 Golf $275 Oregon

Full set perfect shape all front and rear LED’s. Ran a couple months but upgraded to what you see. The high beams are off Amazon and work fine but kick up a bulb out now and again, throw them in free. All the rest work perfect. Will ship priority anyway for $20 packed well and with love.
  8. E9B39BD3-2F0D-445C-9ADE-FE00A9CF2A76.jpeg

E9B39BD3-2F0D-445C-9ADE-FE00A9CF2A76.jpeg

Leds
  9. E2182F22-73C7-4128-9891-39D77238B9E2.jpeg

E2182F22-73C7-4128-9891-39D77238B9E2.jpeg

Heads
  10. AE5EA45C-1AF7-4B3D-BB15-C4226C7B7787.jpeg

AE5EA45C-1AF7-4B3D-BB15-C4226C7B7787.jpeg

Tails
  11. Lights

Lights

12. D

Am I missing something, or is Darkside's DPF delete kit less than half the price of Rawtek's? Why is this the case?

My Darkside kit has been in for a couple months with no issues at all. I got the mid pipe with it and the egr race pipe and it was 686$ to my door. The only issue I ran into was the brackets that attaches to the subframe the fingers that go into the rubber came up a little short. Give minutes...
  13. D

LED Tailights for MK6 golf/jetta Sportwagen

Oh weak man, I didn’t realize they weren’t the same back end….
  14. D

LED Tailights for MK6 golf/jetta Sportwagen

https://dammedia.osram.info/media/bin/osram-dam-13242042/LEDriving%20Tail%20Light%20for%20Golf%20VI%20Product%20Trailer%20(EN).mp4 These are what I’m getting to match my headlights from them.
  15. D

Delete Kit for 2012 Jetta TDI MK6

Shipping was $65 for me and I had it within a week once it shipped. And my tune was through Malone.
  16. D

(Q) tdi swap in California (how to be approved by state referee)

Last hot smog I got was a couple years ago and ran $450. You can find em but they are not cheap. Very happy to be in OR where I can be as filthy as I wanna be!!
  17. D

Delete Kit for 2012 Jetta TDI MK6

Mine was not a bad install. No instructions at all for the pipe kit and the egr race pipe instructions weren’t great. Fit is ok, could be better but it worked out fine. Finish looks top notch. Is the RT worth 2-300 more than my Darkside? Not a chance..
  18. D

Help! 2015 golf overheating

It moves to the right about a needles width or two when it hits 225. At 224 it’s right in the middle. I track it on my Scangauge.
  19. D

Proper tires...

My Nokian entyre 2.0 have been great for the 15000 miles I’ve put on them, great in the dry and the rain. Can’t speak to snow though..