Search results

1. L

16955 DTC even after brak switch replacement

Today I opend ECU. One of the IC is little damaged by water. Seems like some droplets of water got into ECU. That's what's caused my problem.
  2. L

ECU was faulty in my case. After replacing ECU everything is ok.
  3. L

Hi I have 16955 DTC. I replaced brake switch sensor without success. Bulbs are ok, fuses too. What I can check more?
  4. L

kw1281test: A Free VDS-Pro / VagTacho Alternative

Hello. Can I read and write ECU flash nad eeprom using this tool? ECU is IAW 4 Magneti Marelli.
  5. L

It is possible to read and write MagnetiMarelli IAW4 ECU with this tool? Part number 036906034bb
  6. L

An in depth look at the KVW100 auto window close module

Did you reverse engineered KVW100? Would you like to share source code? Could other function be added to CCM via writing right code?
  7. L

Motordiag lock CCM?

It is true that Motordiag can lock CCM so no other tools can read it anymore? It was KVW100. Thead can be closed.
  8. L

Hello It is possible to activate remote windows on 1C0959799E ccm? If yes then what bytes I need to change?
  9. L

How to fit new fuel pump?

How to fit new fuel pump? Fuel pump have 3 arrows but on the fuel tank I don't have any marks. Please help. mk4 1.6 16v.
  10. L

Additional CCM coding and configurations with VDS Pro

I have 1J0 959 799AH in GOLF and 1C0 959 799B in B5.5 Both cars are 5 doors. \ But this mod requiers also hardware changes? I thought it will be ok to only modify ccm values.
  11. L

Does someone already know the elusive one touch window coding??
  12. L

Reverse Engineering MKIV Radios

Will you add option to read/write ECU via kw1281 protocol?
  13. L

1J0 CCM - Immo alarm

Hello Does 1J0 CCM support Immo alarm feature ?
  14. L

How to disable open window and unlock door from key in driver doors ?
  15. L

How security update in ccm work ?

Hello. How Security update function in KSG Easy Coder work ? I don't know but I heard long time ago that vw can be easy stolen from the outside key hole. Can someone explain? it is it ?
  16. L

Do you plan to add GUI interface ?
  17. L

Little water leak in tail but not from lamp ?

I think I found the cause. Under the trunk seal there's welding of two sheets. And I find that there's very little hole. I glued it with silicone inside and outside. Now waiting for big rain and I will see result.
  18. L

I don't know if is comes from trunk seal but I will check.
  19. L

Hello. We have rainy days in my country and I noticed that I have some water on wiring from rear right lamp and the lamp itself My first thought was that the tailight seal is the problem. So I replaced it with butyl tape and the water was still leaking. Today I notcied that the water shows above...
  20. L

replacing steering wheel with multifunction wheel

Do you have diagram for CCS for Passat B5 FL with new type of stalk ? I heard that CANCEL button won't work if I plug CCS to MFSW and stalk both.