Search results

1. M

HELP- NO START

Hallelujah ;) problem solved All i did was disconnect the battery and turn the head lites on and left it over nite AND THE NEXT DAY IT FIRED UP i know not sure what happen ready for my road trip thank u for this post on here Moe
  2. M

NO start help

Hi guys i have a 2005 passat tdi i just put a new battery in it turns over good put it does not start i think it locked me out please help thank you MOE
  3. M

HELP- NO START

Hi guys i have a 2005 passat tdi i just put a new battery in it turns over good put it does not start i think it locked me out please help thank you MOE
  4. M

Help no start

hi guys i changed my battery in my 2005 passat tdi and now it will not start up it does turn over please help Moe
  5. M

No heat

No Heat Ok guys i did not rip any thing apart yet need to think more about it thank U for the push / i am not sure if anyone before me has done a EGR delete i have not done a EGR delete myself / and yes the temp gauge does read 90c after half hour of running / good day today went to the...
  6. M

No heat

Hi i think you hit the nail on the head / when i bought this car i was told that the timing belt was changed and the belt only had 30k on it /but he did not say anything about changing the water pump i should have ask/ so now i will be doing a timing belt kit and the water pump this should solve...
  7. M

No heat

hi there is no flow of coolant going to the heater core after the engine is warmed up thank you for your help Moe
  8. M

No heat

Hi i did do a flush with water and a 5 psi air pressure set on my regulator the flow looked good and some crap came out and i did check behind the control panel and checked the mixing knob it looked all in order/ all this and still no heat after a 20 min drive also i did bleed the air out of...
  9. M

No heat

I had no heat when all this started this is why i changed out the thermostat and put fresh coolant in i just got this car and drove it one hour home with no heat and it register 90c on the dash gauge thank you Moe
  10. M

No heat

no heat Thank you for the info/ and i also should have mention that the 3/8 hose going back to tank has no coolant flow to tank thank Moe
  11. M

No heat

Hi again i changed the coolant and it is full in expansion tank i did this because i just bought the car and wanted fresh coolant to start with and new thermostat still no luck thank you again Moe
  12. M

No heat

Hi i did this and i have no coolant going to heater core or the 3/8 inch return hose back to expansion tank Moe
  13. M

No heat

Hi guys just got a 2005 passat tdi i have no coolant going to heater core i have both hoses off no coolant and the return line back to tank has no coolant returning to expansion tank i have replaced the thermostat need help thank you in advance Moe
  14. M

Auto trans o1m

Thank U all for all your input Moe
  15. M

Auto trans o1m

Thank U guys for all your information input
  16. M

Auto trans o1m

Hi guys i need some help here i have mk4 tdi with a bad auto tranny will a tranny from mk4 gas work in its place thank U in advance Moe
  17. M

jetta 2001 auto and 2004 auto - flywheel

Hi jason your right today i did find a tranny 2003 jetta tdi code 01m i am going to pick up gasket and filter and a torque converter seal and fluid this summer i plan a road trip from Ont to British Columbia me and my dog about 4500 K what is your thought about putting a tranny cooler on i...
  18. M

jetta 2001 auto and 2004 auto - flywheel

Hi Rob i just took the trans out today what i found is half the teeth on the ring gear are missing also the flex plate is bolted to the crank shaft and the torque converter is bolted by 3 nuts to the flex plate and the ring gear is welded to the torque converter just thought i would just put...