Search results

1. M

Trading up?

Hello everyone, I have come to the point to make a decision on the faint of my 2015 Golf TDI SE. I am at the point of deciding whether to trade my car in for a 2017 Chevy Volt Premier. Before I make a final determination I wanted to see if I could get some outside input on the reasons to trade...
  2. M

Major Sunroof Failure

Hello, Well as the title says, I've had a major failure in the sunroof. Leaking started a few weeks ago and I took it into the dealer to have it diagnosed. Dealer identified multiple cracks in the sunroof frame, typical of what seems to plague a gambit of Volkswagen models. Obviously its not...
  3. M

Lift and tire question

Hello all, So I just got done installing a lift on my 2015 Golf TDI Hatch (NOT GSW). The plan was to install a new set of Koni Special Actives and the full set of Alltrack springs from IDParts, but we all know how plans usually go... Long story short the front springs run just fine, the rears...
  4. M

Mirror Radar Mount

Hi Guys, Anyone have any experience with a mirror radar mount for our cars? I ordered a Blendmount BMX-2032, which was supposed to work per their fitment guide, however the stem on my mirror seems to slope and have variable diameter (taper) from the other auto dimming mirror. I am looking for...
  5. M

Phase 2 Fix - Deadline?

Hi All, Can anyone please confirm the actual deadline to have the phase two fix completed in order to retain the extended warranty? I thought I read somewhere it must be completed by December 31st, 2018 in the US, but I can't find it anywhere now. I currently have ~24,500 miles on the odo and...
  6. M

Shifter Malfunction

My wife got a warning screen early last week with "Error: Service vehicle. Only leave vehicle in P Position" There doesn't seem to be anything on this site about that, at least not in Golf section. The error pops up only for a few seconds and then goes away. It has happened about 5 times since...