Search results

1. P

Fuel Pump Module Keeps Frying

Has anyone run across this before? My fuel pump module keeps frying out shortly after installing a new one. This all began shortly after a stereo installer changed out the front door and dash speakers. I took it to a stereo shop and they could not find anything wrong. Similarly, my mechanic...
  2. P

Q5 TDI Engine Code CPNB Build Thread

Almost all of the build threads here originate out of Europe with a very few from Canada so I thought I would make a thread for the American version of the AUDI CR 3.0 TDI. As of right now, I have the following engine performance-oriented modifications: 1. APR Stage 1 ECU Tune; 2. DTUK TCU...
  3. P

Exact Turbo Model on 2014-2016 North American Q5 TDI

Does anyone know for sure? I believe it's a GTB2260VZK but different websites show different models like the GTB2056VZK and even the GTB2260VK. My engine code is CPNB if that helps.
  4. P

FS: Q5 S-Line Black Leather Rear Seat Headrests

Just as the title reads and includes all three. I believe these fit all B8/B8.5 models put please make sure it fits your platform. Not sure how to post pictures here so DM me your email and I can send pictures if you are interested. They are used but in good condition. $149 shipping to the...
  5. P

034 Motorsports Track Density Motor Mounts Review

When my mechanic was installing my new control arm bushings he noticed one of my motor mounts was completely shot and leaking fluid everywhere. He had OEM mounts in stock but I knew with the amount of torque my motor is putting out it would not be long before I needed to replace it again. So...
  6. P

FS: OEM Metering Valve for CP4 pump from 2014 3.0 TDI (CPNB)

I just replaced my stock metering valve with the uprated one from Darkside Developments. This should be a slight upgrade for older TDI's with the CP4 pumps but please verify fitment for your own chassis first.
  7. P

FS: Sprintbooster "pedal box" for 2009-2016 Q5

Here is a link to the website I bought it from: https://www.sprintboostersales.com/SprintBooster/2009_to_2016_AUDI_Q5_SQ5_Sprint_Booster_V3--SPRAU014 I had it installed for about two years and it did a great job of decreasing throttle lag. I recently had my transmission tuned so it is not much...
  8. P

ZF8 Tune?

Is there anyone who provides a TCU remap for the 8 speed Tiptronic ZF transmissions found on the U.S. Spec Q5 TDI? I can only find comnpanies offering TCU tunes for the 3.0TFSI or a S-Tronic based TDI.
  9. P

Q5 Intake Upgrade

The above is the only prefabbed intake pipe upgrade I have been able to locate for the Q5 3.0 TDI. My only issue is their statement that "This silicone removes the DPF Pressure Sensor Bracket" which the picture confirms. Not sure why you would do that unless going for a complete DPF delete but...
  10. P

Immediate Need for Remap after installing Hybrid Turbo?

Can a hybrid turbo run fine on a canned Stage 1 (APR) tune? Eventually I would have it remapped to make more power but is there any harm that can be done if I was to purchase and install a hybrid turbo before a remap? It's a Q5 3.0 TDI (engine code CPNB). Thanks.