Search results

1. T

WTB 18" silver Karthoum wheels

WTB with or without tires, set of 18" silver (not the black with polished rim) karthoum wheels. I'm in central PA and willing to meet within reason. Also might be willing to trade a set of Audi A8 flat fives if not sold first.
  2. T

Is VAG-COM needed/necessary for CJAA TB/WP change?

I was gonna say I am certain the myturbodiesel video said to just flop the fuel system onto the valve cover to get around re-priming. Either way though I have OBD11 to prime the fuel system if I would need to. But I'm for sure not gonna mess with that, I try not to disturb the fuel system as...
  3. T

Ok excellent! I don't have VAG-COM and for where I'm located it's not easily accessed so it's good to know I won't need it. Any other tips or tricks or things I should know before I dive into this?
  4. T

As the title states, is VAG-COM needed and or necessary when doing the timing belt/water pump service on my CJAA '12 JSW? I've tried searching on here and other forums and have found mixed answers. The mytubodiesel video how-to was super helpful and gave great tips and tricks but gives no...
  5. T

Immobilizer issues 12 JSW

Ok! So the car is finally tuned and running again! Malone did want me to get an updated IMMO deleted tune from them, but other than that no other hold ups. And for anyone wondering, the Flashzilla and self tuning thing really isn't that bad, not near as hard as I thought it would be. So that all...
  6. T

So I'm probably over thinking but does anyone think that me loading the tune onto my now IMMO-less ECU id=s going to give issue? The base tune I took from the car weeks ago to send to Malone to get my Stage 2 was before the IMMO problem and delete. I don't think it will but thought I'd throw the...
  7. T

I only have one key, which made it more difficult to figure out. However when we were in the launch program it did say that there were two keys set paired to it, so somewhere my other key is out there, probably trashed now. We didn't get anything about the ring, nothing throwing red flags at all...
  8. T

I sent the ECU to TuneMyEuro in GA to get the IMMO deleted. Put the ECU back in last night and its all good, started right up and I even drove it down the road un-tuned(with no limp mode!)! After some further snooping with the launch tool it almost seemed as if the key wasn't sending the signal...
  9. T

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that my options truly are either get the Immo deleted or go to the dealer. I read a fairly informative thread on myturbodiesel that states there are multiple steps that need completed in order to reprogram a key to a cluster on an Immo 4 car like mine. All...
  10. T

No such locksmith in central PA. Infact very little resources here period to help with the issue.....lucky me. I am going to call one of the people I know today with VAGCOM and see if it's something they could figure out. Otherwise I'm thinking I'm just going to have to wait to hear from Malone.
  11. T

I only got one fob when I purchased the car, no secondary fob or valet key. I did try leaving the key in it for an hour, no dice. I read the code with an OBD11 scanner and a Launch scan tool. I'm affraid to load the tune on account of one, it locking my ECU up totally due to it being in Immo...
  12. T

Hello all, So I have run into a problem with my 12 JSW TDI, and it's kicking my butt. Last weekend I removed certain things and installed some lighter things (off-road use kinda stuff) and followed the Rawteck guide. I did everything they said to do, plug in, leave unplugged, etc. except I...
  13. T

2012 Treg TDI Rear Wiper washer issue

Thanks for all the help and suggestions, I used that link from the Touareg forum and fixed it this weekend! Now onto question two, is there a designation for the years of Touareg? Like I've seen maybe the 2012 and up is called the Touareg 2? I'm hoping it'll make looking for things easier if I...
  14. T

01 ALH RC4 Coolant disappearing issue

To my knowledge 274 thousand and change. I don't see any signs of the head ever being changed. I will do so if it's coming off.
  15. T

I figured that was the diagnosis. I'll still run the tests this weekend but I'm already preparing to do the HG and put ARP's in there. I'll report my findings later. Thanks and let me know anything else you all think of.
  16. T

Ok that makes sense! How does one take it apart to get to the nozzle pieces?
  17. T

Hi all, So my Rocketchip stage 4 tuned ALH has been making coolant disappear for sometime now but very very slowly. However last night I think we had something happen to speed it up but I'm not sure what. I know I'm running boost close to lifting the head, 24-25psi, but I have soot clogging...
  18. T

Hi all, So recently my wife and I pulled the trigger on a buy back 12 Touareg TDI and so far we love it! Coming from owning and driving all 4 cylinder TDI's its a far cry, and her coming from a Cruze is a really far cry haha, but it's awesome. Anyway my issue, when you push the wiper stalk away...
  19. T

Blacking out chrome window trim

I stand corrected, shadowline does make a 48x48" sheet for roofs, but it's like 45 bucks and I'm cheap haha. So I'll struggle and try heating it until I give up.
  20. T

Blacking out chrome window trim

Ok!, I didn't do that the first time. I tested it with a heat gun but I melted it, so I might go with a hair dryer to keep the temps a bit lower. I'll try this when I go to re-do it, most everyone else is saying heat it up too. I know the easiest way would be to get a piece big enough to cover...