Search results

1. A

An actual EGR Delete for All 3.0 TDI Gen2 Engines (CPNB / CNRB / CPNA)

How did you determine the EGR cooler was leaking? Oil test? I am using a small amount of coolant, not much.
  2. A

An actual EGR Delete for All 3.0 TDI Gen2 Engines (CPNB / CNRB / CPNA)

How did you determine the EGR cooler was leaking? Oil test? I am using a small amount of coolant, not much.
  3. A

Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B1 S1 - PO 133 - Any Risk to Drive?

Recently got this code PO133, Oxygen (Lambda) Sensor B1 S1 - Is there any risk to damage to motor or emissions if I keep driving for a while? I have a recall to replace the DPF that I will schedule in the next month and Audi can deal with this code, I assume all under emissions warranty which...
  4. A

Coolant Container and Level Sensor OEM or Aftermarket?

2015 Q5 TDI- The level sensor in coolant container is sending false signals indicating low level which is not accurate as level is ok. The level sensor is not a replaceable part so a new container is needed. Aftermarket container (China) is 1/3 the cost of OEM does anyone have experience with...
  5. A

Bleed Screw Location for Coolant?

Thank you. I will look for it. Has anyone used a Vacuum bleeder system for assisting in coolant changing in the TDI's
  6. A

Bleed Screw Location for Coolant?

Anyone know bleed screw location for coolant for 2015 Q5 TDI? Under cowl panel?
  7. A

2015 Q7 EGR/EGR cooler problems

Grapplermi, did you delete EGR as well?
  8. A

Tips and tricks? - 2014 Q5 3.0 TDI serpentine belt change

Have a 15 TDI Q5, changed belt at about 156,000 km, need 2 people, one at the top other at bottom, splash pan removed. It was difficult to get belt around the pulleys and keep belt in place and move the tensioner. I could not get a pin into tensioner to lock it. Very limited space to work . Let...
  9. A

Time to Refreash the Coolant -Looking for tips 2015 Q5 TDI

I plan to drain coolant and replace as a DIY. Are there any YouTubes that may help? Looking for tips on where drain valve is located, how to add new coolant and how to bleed air out of the system. Thanks. Any "stickies" for this procedure on the forum?
  10. A

Bando Serpentine Belts ?

Does anyone have experience with Bando serpentine belts for Q5 TDI? They say made in USA. Quality? Good, Bad, just ok? Price is good, they say they are an OEM supplier.
  11. A

Emission Modification- 23Z8 DPF & DOC Replacement Now or Later?

Audi dealer accepted recall for the campaign 23Z8- Oxygen sensor relocate VIA DPF replacement. I have 150,000 km, I get the impression it is better to wait closer to end of the emissions warranty to get this work done based on most of the comments & replies? My Q5 TDI has no DPF issues so far, I...
  12. A

I received letter from Audi Canada regarding DPF replacement, I will wait longer to get the work done. Thanks
  13. A

Major emissions work done prior to purchase as a used vehicle, this warranty work is for DPF replacement.
  14. A

Timing Chain Rattle YouTube

Here is a YouTube of timing chain and components replacement on a 3.0 TDI Sedan due to rattle FYI
  15. A

q7 winter tires

Good reports on Continental Viking 7. Have Blizzaks right now and happy with them.
  16. A

Seeking to buy any moment, but Life expectancy?

TurboABA, Our kms are similar, at some point (not sure when) for prevent maintenance I will change serpentine belt, tensioner, idler pulleys. Right now at 146,000 km no noise from bearings and belt looks good. Any thoughts as to when these items should be replaced? On the Q5 I need to put the...
  17. A

Oil Leaks 3.0 TDI Q5 or Q7 ?

Joep, You mentioned 93k, is this is 93,000 miles? I'm also looking for insight on preventive maintenance: have you replaced water pump, belt tensioner, idle pulleys, belt, etc yet on either Q5 ? Any other prevent maintenance? Any other issues that came up so far? I have had transmission and...
  18. A

I have a 2015 Q5 TDI with 145,000 km, should I get this emissions recall done sooner or later? I hope to keep the vehicle to 300,000 km and there are no problems with vehicle right now. I can get this recall done now or wait until closer to the end of the extended emission warranty, 10 years or...
  19. A

Oil Leaks 3.0 TDI Q5 or Q7 ?

Has anyone had oil leaks on their Q5 TDI or Q7 TDI engines from rear main seal or other locations on TDI 3.0 ? I read in another forum some Q7 TDI's 3.0 have had some oil leaks at rear main seal. Does anyone know if the TDI 3.0 in the Q5 TDI is a different version in the Q7 TDI in the 2013 -2015...
  20. A

Seeking to buy any moment, but Life expectancy?

Thanks for your input TurboABA.