Search results

1. M

4 wire glow plug to 2 wire glow plug

Is there a way to convert to a 2 wire glowplug setup i have two cars both 4 wire glow plugs and neither work my one car I put my 00 jetta motor and ecu in I dont know if there's something on vagcom you have to change for it to operate 4 wire glow plugs
  2. M

Stage 5 injectors from Kerma tdi?

What dose Kerma do to upgrade the injector pressure?
  3. M

Ecu swap

I can’t figure out the immo on vagcom any tips? Swapping ecu in a 2000 Jetta tdi but of course won’t start cause the immo is different how do I relearn it? I still have old ecu aswell
  4. M

Bolt cracked block?

Was being rushed to put my car back together was running oil pan bolts in with 3/8 electric drill just in to stop then torquing by hand and I heard a weird noise so I looked around and I put a long bolt in a short hole broke a chip off the block above the oil pan bolt am I screwed or will I be ok?
  5. M

Wrist pin question

2001 Jetta ALH do you have to press the wrist pins out or are they clip in?
  6. M

Alh piston limit

All I want to know is If stock alh pistons can handle 300hp if not what’s the best pistons to buy without boring or shaving
  7. M

Something weird and new

So I’m not sure how this happened or what is happening when I’m doing hard pulls 1st to 5th At the end of fourth gear my car acts like it runs out fuel I still have full boost And when I shift into fifth it has no power But full boost mods are vnt 17 race 520s stage 4 tune egr delete cleaned...
  8. M

Uh oh

I made a oops I converted my 2.0 gas to 1.9 tdi and never thought about putting fuel in well the time just came to put fuel in and the diesel nozzle dose not fit in the gasser filler neck how do I remove the filler neck door thing so the diesel pump will fit?
  9. M

01 golf 2 door to 01 Jetta roof racks

Hey guys so I just bought golf roof racks for my Jetta. I read there was a conversion kit and I can’t for the life of me find the thread again. anyone have a link? There oem roof racks.
  10. M

01 Jetta alh doner car for 02 Jetta 2.0

Hey guys I tried the search bar I’m sure there’s a lot of posts I just can’t find them lol.ok so as title says I have a 01 Jetta running currently my daily. Problem is that it was totaled when I bought it so body is smashed up bad axle crooked ect... I picked up a clean 02 Jetta 2.0 with a blown...
  11. M

Misfire

I have a 01 alh it’s misfiring. when trying to cruise through town or down the highway just below 2000 RPMs it starts to misfire. new injectors from Kerma was misfiring before hand thought the injectors were the problem they were not. compression test good not sure what else to check there’s...
  12. M

Injection pump test

I have a 01 alh. I’m trying to test my injection pump. I’ve heard of a farmers test but have no idea what it is lol
  13. M

Baro sensor

What should the baro sensor be reading? I live in delaware 450ft above sea level my baro sensor is reading 999.6 I’m having a misfire and white smoke have replaced everything but ecu and injection pump
  14. M

White smoke 2k rpm misfire

Ok been fighting this dumb car for a long time finally think I’m getting somewhere original problem. Misfire and white smoke anywhere above 3k rpm Now today had injectors popped and cleaned they were gummed up pretty good Put them back in started it idles much smoother but now I can’t rev...
  15. M

Black smoke loss of power

Ok solved last problem still have loss of power and a lot of black smoke. Mods are vnt-17 dlc 1019 nozzles all aluminum intercooler and pipeng silicone elbows 3in exhaust stage 4 Malone tune. According to boost gauge I’m getting full boost I have no boost leaks new map new maf new fuel filter...
  16. M

3k rpm brick wall

Hello I’m new to the forums. I own a 01 jetta alh Malone stage 4 tune dlc1019 nozzles 11mm pump vnt-17 3in turbo back exhaust. Problem I’m having is at 3k rpm it stops accelerating and starts blowing bluish white smoke. if I hold it there it feels almost like it misfires. This happens in every...