Search results

1. C

VCDS close to Greensboro NC

Yes my sister's Jetta needs a scan
  2. C

ID parts ALH torque chart $3.00 Sold

https://www.idparts.com/torque-specifications-poster-alh-idpartsalhposter-p-5559.html It is a nice chart and I will mail it to you in a tube for$3.00
  3. C

2002 trailer hitch and wiring harness $50 + shipping?

This is a bare hitch with uhaul wiring harness. UPS says $17.00 from me to Duluth (I am in Pineview GA) You will need to buy the bolts and washers. Oh it could use a fresh coat of paint So make me an offer. I am think $50 + shipping would be fair but I don't have the car anymore so.....This...
  4. C

Sold Bentley Manual 1999 -2005 models

This is a very well loved Bentley manual. All the pages are are there. Nominal donation plus shipping from 31071 for an 8 lbs box. (the manual ways a little over 7 pounds. Pictures? text me at 3202671807
  5. C

For Sale A4 tools + ballpoint plates and bolts

More tools. To all tools add shipping from 31071 1. Oil filter socket $5.00 2. Metalnerd 21&22 strut socket tool $20 3. Snap on 3420 rear bearing nut tool $8.00 4.Ball joints plate and bolts new $13.00 5. Front axle nut Free I also have a bunch of triple square bits and a Kommen rear axle tool...
  6. C

.185 injectors out of 2003 TDI $100? plus shipping from 30171 Sold

Nice upgrade stock A4 or for sending to Drivebiwire for an injector upgrade. More stuff coming as I no longer have a TDI.so No offer reasonable offer refused. Figure 5 pounds shipping and I will throw in an ALH oil filter and cabin filter
  7. C

Cargo Carrier E-trailer

I am selling this. https://www.etrailer.com/Hitch-Cargo-Carrier/Curt/C18110.html. for $75 dollars or best offer. Not enough room in your car put this in your hitch and it will hold another 300 lbs of stuff. I am in Duluth
  8. C

Blizzaks mounted on steel rims

These came off my 2002 Golf TDI and have about 75% of tread remaining. And 20 standards lugnuts $400 new and since these are mounted you just store them in your garage. I am in Duluth MN and moving to Georgia No reasonable offer refused...
  9. C

Bentley Manual 1993-1999 AHU deisel

I have a very nice paper copy. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=506587. I don't need it so you can get it for a song. It is the bible of manuals for VW.
  10. C

Bentley Manual 1993-1999 AHU deisel

If you have an AHU engine this is the Bentley Manual for you. In great shape as I bought it when I had an A3 diesel. No reasonable offer refused and it will ship from 55811. Email if your want a picture of it.
  11. C

ALH 5 speed swap kit + car to put it in if you want

I have a 2003 Jetta Wagon with 200,000 miles on it with a complete timing belt just completed. It is an auto so it has an 11mm pump. It has classic rust on the fenders by the door. Starts well every day. The 5 speed is from my 2002 and it has a WaveTrac LSD($850) installed in it. The Wavetrac...
  12. C

N75 stuck on 92.4% and no boost

Did a VCDS auto scan and I have P1556. So I drove down the steepest hill in Duluth set logging and stomped it up the hill. Yes I have little to no boost but the strangest part is no matter where the throttle is N75 is always 92.4%! What does that indicate? Tomorrow out with the mityvac for...
  13. C

N75 stuck on 92.4% and no boost

Did a VCDS auto scan and I have P1556. So I drove down the steepest hill in Duluth set logging and stomped it up the hill. Yes I have little to no boost but the strangest part is no matter where the throttle is N75 is always 92.4%! What does that indicate? Tomorrow out with the mityvac for...
  14. C

GTG Duluth MN October 18-19

Yes we have a nice big yard and room for lots of cars. I will provide food, you provide drink. I have VCDS and a pretty good pile of tools. I can probably get Nick to come as he is ai licensed Malone tuner for those who would like a little or a lot more power
  15. C

Parting out 2002 Golf

Lots of great parts. Car is in MN so think about shipping Rear axle with new trailing arm bushings (OEM) and wheel bearings 5 years ago. The brakes are also included though I am not confident they can be bled. $125 Set of OEM grey leather seats only damage a scuff mark on the drivers side...
  16. C

Nice Flying Kasper FMIC with 3 Bar Map in the Classifieds now

Yes I am selling my FMIC as I am retiring. http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=5384103#post5384103 The car is in Mpls MN now but I could ship it. I got this after I did a test for Jeff of RocketChip: full throttle run watching fueling and it started to drop after 6 seconds as the...
  17. C

Flying Kasper FMIC with 3 Bar MAP for sale

Yes I am dropping back to RC3 as I am retiring and it will be my wife's commuter car. This is a nice big FMIC that is currently installed on my 2002 Golf. The compressed air comes across the side sort of like stock but goes in one end of the FMIC comes out the other and and gets back over to...
  18. C

Minneapolis GTG

Hey all, I live at 4225 James Avenue North Mplsi MN text call 3202671807 chrisidzerda@gmail.com I am thinking July 1st. Women are welcome. You don't have to hang out in the garage but my woman will take care of you. BY0B get as drunk as you want. We have a guest room if you can't drive...
  19. C

VNT 17/22 stall cause

Yes I have a VNT 17/22 with RC4. Two or 3 times since I have had this set up I punch it pretty much off the line and the motor sputters and stalls. Takes a while to start it. Just happened to Nick (Greengeeker) who is working on my car and he thinks the turbo needs to be rebuilt and I am not...
  20. C

Flying Kasper FMIC in classified

Yes for those of you who have kicked up the fuel the next thing to do is a FMIC. I know at Dyno Days at Platteville WI my car made 40hp more than another members car with the same tune, nozzles, injection pump and turbo; he did another run and we found that his stock intercooler heat soaked. I...