Search results

1. D

Kerma Qpro+ Tuning Module

***** SOLD ***** I have a Kerma Qpro+ tuning module that I used for my 2015 VW Sportwagen. Used once to flash the new tune, once to flash an update and once to flash back to original file (so device should be VIN unlocked). Comes in original box, with OBD cable and original Kemra sticker and...
  2. D

FS: T3 Touareg Paddle Shift/Heat steering wheel

I have a T3 upgrade steering wheel for sale. Part # is: 7P6 419 091 BH NGB . Multifunction includes paddle shifters and heat. Searches that I have found are all fairly expensive from overseas, get this one for $440 shipped! Send me a message with your cell number if you are interested and I...
  3. D

(3) Orsam D3S HID bulbs

*** SOLD *** I have (3) genuine Orsam D3S HID bulbs. These are OEM out of my 2014 Treg. The matching pair are original, swapped out (for a 5500K temp) with about 46K on vehicle, the 3rd bulb is basically a brand new replacement bulb. I believe originals are around 4500K. Selling for $75...
  4. D

22" Rims 5x130

*** SOLD *** I have a set of 22" rims drilled out to 5x130 lug pattern. They are Curva C50 wheels, I put the VW logo center caps on them. 3 of the 4 wheels are perfect condition, 1 has slight curbage that I fixed. Will consider shipping at buyers expense. Willing to deliver up to 100 miles...
  5. D

A little weekend modification

Have been wanting to do this for a while and finally had a long weekend to give it a go. I have probably painted and retrofitted about 10 various sets of headlights over time and these are by far the hardest ones I have ever had to get into!!!! They don't look 100% perfect but I think they...