Search results

1. D

Kerma Qpro+ Tuning Module

***** SOLD ***** I have a Kerma Qpro+ tuning module that I used for my 2015 VW Sportwagen. Used once to flash the new tune, once to flash an update and once to flash back to original file (so device should be VIN unlocked). Comes in original box, with OBD cable and original Kemra sticker and...
  2. D

FS: T3 Touareg Paddle Shift/Heat steering wheel

I have a T3 upgrade steering wheel for sale. Part # is: 7P6 419 091 BH NGB . Multifunction includes paddle shifters and heat. Searches that I have found are all fairly expensive from overseas, get this one for $440 shipped! Send me a message with your cell number if you are interested and I...
  3. D

My Touareg - stage 3

Nice work, those look like pretty decent numbers.
  4. D

(3) Orsam D3S HID bulbs

*** SOLD *** I have (3) genuine Orsam D3S HID bulbs. These are OEM out of my 2014 Treg. The matching pair are original, swapped out (for a 5500K temp) with about 46K on vehicle, the 3rd bulb is basically a brand new replacement bulb. I believe originals are around 4500K. Selling for $75...
  5. D

2014 with 80k and catastrophic HPFP

What are the symptoms of a failing HPFP? I have a 2014 Exec with a Malone Stage 2 tune. On a "colder" engine around 25-40mph, at about 15-20% throttle it can be very surge-y and its kind of annoying! At higher speeds and more throttle its fine but around the city with light throttle between...
  6. D

'13 Touareg Tune

I have a 2014 with the Stg 2 Malone tune and delete. I'll agree on the smell and the smoke, don't think I noticed anything in terms of MPG and power is certainly good! The Rawtek exhaust comes with NO instructions. Its expensive too, I bought mine on Black Friday.
  7. D

60 MPG / 900 Mile Club / 1000 Mile Club

I have the same car with half the miles. Are you getting your MPG off the MFI dash reading or actual miles driven/fuel added calculation? What size tires are you running? I have the SEL with a Kerma tune on 18's and lowered. The best ACTUAL mileage I get is about 45-48mpg doing 95% commute...
  8. D

22" Rims 5x130

*** SOLD *** I have a set of 22" rims drilled out to 5x130 lug pattern. They are Curva C50 wheels, I put the VW logo center caps on them. 3 of the 4 wheels are perfect condition, 1 has slight curbage that I fixed. Will consider shipping at buyers expense. Willing to deliver up to 100 miles...
  9. D

ECU Tuning?

I have the Stage 2 (with delete) as well on my '14 Executive. Its great but when you step on it people behind you will definitely know it!! Not quite "rolling coal" but it puts out a good puff of black smoke!! I also had the APR tune on my first T3, don't know if I can tell a significant...
  10. D

Additives

I've been using Stanadyne for probably 15 tanks... don't know if I see if huge difference or not. Trying shot of Archoil in my next few tanks.
  11. D

A little weekend modification

Have been wanting to do this for a while and finally had a long weekend to give it a go. I have probably painted and retrofitted about 10 various sets of headlights over time and these are by far the hardest ones I have ever had to get into!!!! They don't look 100% perfect but I think they...
  12. D

What did you do to your MK7 today?

Thanks!! Supermarine Blue Performance Series Plasti-Dip, Avid1 AV36 wheels with black chrome wrap, Kerma Tune, painted calipers, AFE intake, Eds Rep headlights, Icon front lip, coilovers, tint, rear hatch fin spoilers and Oettinger "style" hatch spoiler (not in pic), OBDEleven
  13. D

tips for fuel economy

The calculator on my dash (I know they are not known for being accurate, although in my Touareg its pretty spot on) was showing on my last trip at 3/4 of tank used, Average Consumption = 66.8 When I finally fill up at 590 miles, I do a manual calculation and I'm only at 49mpg. Really...
  14. D

Ea288 tune

Ordered, received and installed my Kerma tune the other day!! Its great!! Well worth the money. Easy to install. I drive almost 90% commuting freeway miles and for some reason I would struggle to ever even see 40mpg, now I am easily and consistently seeing 45-48mpg with cooler oil temps too...
  15. D

Block heater

My pan heater is completely covered by the lower "splash guard" so no chance of it get hit by debris and ripping off. I am slightly concerned/cautious though about it somethow causing a fire. Thats why I made that cut out and removed some of the insulation in the splash guard.
  16. D

Block heater

This is what I'm hoping to be a fix for my North Dakota cold starts! Wolverine pan heater, model 25 (250watts 6" x 2.5") I just cut out the plastic on the oil pan cover because I didn't want to risk it melting and I also cut out a portion of the insulation out of the splash guard...
  17. D

tips for fuel economy

Man, I must either be a horrible driver (which I'm not) or my car for some reason my car is really hurting!! I see all these posts of guys averaging 48+ mpg and getting 600+ miles a tank... I have a 2015 GSW DSG with about 14k miles and I don't know if I have ever seen better than about 38-40...