Search results

1. T

Interchangeable Suspension ?

Thanks for the heads up.. Already read that the seats for instance need to stay in the same 'family years'. The suspension on the car is a full coil overs with some adjustability for lowering/raising. The rear are just springs and new shocks. I still haven't got a good look at the...
  2. T

2015 Golf TDI

Go to the VW website and chat with a rep via instant messenger and give them the vin number. I've done it numerous times to get the service in date along with the current warranties on it.
  3. T

Interchangeable Suspension ?

I'm a noob here and also noob when it comes to VW's (I'll admit it). Been searching on here and other locations and trying to find some interchangeable parts that can be put onto/exchanged with a newly acquired 2005 Beetle 1.9 BEW TDI. Curious about the suspension, and if any generation...
  4. T

Panzer Plate vs ECS Tuning Aluminum Street Shield Skid Plate

Not to hijack the thread but what benefit does the side skirts do? (allow retention of heat better?) Going to be purchasing one for a 05 Beetle I picked up and was going to just go with the 'normal' skid without the sides. Thanks **yes this is my 2nd post new to the TDI world so just...
  5. T

New to TDIClub? Introduce yourself here!

Complete noob here so thought I would introduce myself for I will probably start searching through the forum for assistance and issues and improvements on a newly acquired TDI. Just purchased a 2005 TDI Beetle 5spd which will be the first VW I purchased along with a diesel too. Come...