Search results

1. M

Odd popping noise over speakers

Been tackling some cosmetic interior issues, when I noticed with the radio on it feels like I can hear each injector firing. Lots of rapid pops. Goes up and down with RPM, and any headlights or brake light starts the noise if it was missing Cleaned the battery terminals and the grounds...
  2. M

Clutch/ transmission noise.

Was stopped with the clutch fully engaged and i quickly went to put in reverse from neutral to let a vehicle pass and the transmission started to grind before it fully entered the gear. I pulled it back into neutral the as the sound was made, re-engaged clutch and it went smoothly into gear...
  3. M

Turbo Blown, ALH 198k

Got out to the car only let her run for 3 mins before I started driving. the moment i gave her throttle heard a LOUD pop followed by a rattling metal sound, Large cloud of whitish grey smoke behind, Boost disappeared, and felt like Limp mode. Engine never stuttered. Got the car pulled over...
  4. M

Hidden Service feature?

I was doing an output test on my instrument cluster and noticed that there is a Service light on the panel. Is there a way to use this feature of the car? Looking at soft coding it seems changing from 07232 to 07242 enables it, but will doing this brick the module?