Search results

1. H

how many miles have you racked up on your TDI?

160,000 on my 2015 bought new in 2018 with 72 miles on it!
  2. H

Sound Off on Current Diesel Price

3.89 Sussex NJ
  3. H

how many miles have you racked up on your TDI?

142,000 2015 Beetle tdi
  4. H

Torque limiter on A/C compressor 2015 Beetle TDI

A/C system was never worked on. Last summer A/C stopped working ,cooling fans weren't turning on when A/C was turned on with ignition on and engine off. Replaced the fan assy and the fans worked with A/C on and the engine running but compressor wouldn't run. Left it that way till now and saw the...
  5. H

I tried to post the image but it's not appearing . There are 3 metal tabs that are bolted to the compressor hub and 3 ears on the clutch that the tabs should be pinched between them. https://my.alldata.com/repair/#/repair/vehicle/54926/component/5/itype/100/tsbs/20200514154352435/selfRefLink/ I...
  6. H

Has anybody dealt with this issue where the compressor clutch won't engage because the Torque limiter has released? This isn't serviceable without replacing compressor? Any help or insight to repair is greatly appreciated.
  7. H

Aquired a 2013 Beetle TDI - little issues

My 2015 Beetle tdi dsg giving me a P2478 code 68k miles any info on this code?
  8. H

No codes found for blinking glow plug light

Can someone explain why my 2015 Beetle TDI goes into "limp mode" under hard acceleration? The glow plug light flashes, no codes found and cycling ignition clears it then car drives normally no power loss has happened 2x
  9. H

What to look for in a TDI beetle??

Can someone explain why my 2015 Beetle TDI goes into "limp mode" under hard acceleration? The glow plug light flashes, no codes found and cycling ignition clears it then car drives normally no power loss has happened 2x
  10. H

What to look for in a TDI beetle??

Picked up a 2015 TDI Beetle fully loaded with 72 miles on it I now have 18k and love this car avg 40 mpg driving 135 miles/day
  11. H

post fix DSG update failure - bricked cars with no solution from VW

Fixing my 09 jetta and completing buyback end of month
  12. H

Just an update my 09 tdi sits at the dealer waiting on an appeal with vw since they offered the 11k for the buyback knowing the car was not running has been at the dealer since the original closing date of 4/20 engine is gone hydro locked thanks for the info sorry about the late follow up ...
  13. H

Think it might have leaked oil into intake. Did fire up once after it was parked for a couple weeks. Battery is dead right now and car is sitting plan on towing it up to dealership at buyback.
  14. H

Turbo no boost pressure. Engine quit . In the buyback option they ask whether or not car is running I replied no. They still made the offer upon scheduling appointments to deliver vehicle noticed that car has to be driven in under it's own power. Has been sitting since February 4 2018 . Bought...
  15. H

Has anyone done the buyback with a non running car my 09 tdi quit and opted for the buyback just curious if anyone has gone this route they do ask whether car was and/or quit running.
  16. H

My dealer stated that there are no parts yet. No idea when but will notify when he hears something.Seriously considering the buy back option.
  17. H

awesome news thanks for the extra legwork and in the process of reaching out to my dealerships service team
  18. H

Thanks, reached out to the link you provided waiting for a response emailed them the letter that daisysranch spoke about. Hopefully someone replies Thanks again