Search results

1. U

Official Ladies of TDIClub Calendar!

i'll dress up in drag to help move this along mwahaha not really
  2. U

any place to get chipped in SoCal?

hmm, that's cool....i think i'm gonna hold out and wait for Leonard in Fullerton to get up and running with Rocketchip (which will be soon, as he has told me) weeeee! :D
  3. U

Bringing TDI to SoCal

also, you don't have to perform any sort of emissions/smog check to register (2003 and older, not sure for the PD's), a nice incentive....registration fees are handled no differently than any other car.
  4. U

any place to get chipped in SoCal?

anyone know of a place that does chipping for TDI's around SoCal? I would love to do Rocketchip but IIRC they're on the east coast(?)....nearest Upsolute guy is in Las Vegas....what are my options if any at all..
  5. U

CarFax Requests POST HERE take 2

Request need carfax on: WVWDB4502MK011233 --> westsaeeed@gmail.com SUPER-MEGA THANKS!
  6. U

FS: Flik Lex 17x8 wheels+tires, Kamei Jetta grille

Re: FS: Flik Lex 17x8 wheels+tires, Kamei Jetta gr new price on wheels $400 grille for $85 + shipping
  7. U

FS: Flik Lex 17x8 wheels+tires, Kamei Jetta grille

Local pickup only on the wheels please, I'm in San Diego. I can also deliver within ~50 miles. Flix LEX wheels are 17x8, 5x100, et35, i think ~18 lbs(?). they have Falken Ziex 512 tires with about 28k miles on them. one wheel has a small spot of curbage and one has a few dings (no idea how they...
  8. U

Diesel hybrid built at SDSU

from this week's San Diego reader: http://www.sdreader.com/php/cover.php?mode=article&showpg=1&id=20051020
  9. U

best of both worlds tire ?

thanks for the info guys - how's the noise on these? my Falkens were quiet up until 10k miles
  10. U

best of both worlds tire ?

i'm going to be replacing tires soon, currently i an riding on 225-45-17, Falken Ziex 512's to be exact. is there a tire out there that has a bit bigger profile (i'm thinking 50 or 55, shouldn't have clearance issues i think) that are low rolling resistance but still have some grip for above...
  11. U

San Diego cheap Diesel watch, chime in

blah, had to pull the trigger (running on fumes) and paid $3.29 at Valero on Mission Gorge Rd. poopy
  12. U

San Diego cheap Diesel watch, chime in

alright folks, let's hear where the cheap(est) stuff is, as things are getting sucky because of the latest refinery and hurricane crap! last time i filled up was over $3/gal
  13. U

I can't believe the price of diesel...

Re: I can\'t believe the price of diesel... i saw regular D-2 for $3.19 today (Shell in Mira Mesa) of course it was at a shell right near a Fed Ex center, so you know they gouge a little for the truck drivers who might be too lazy to fill up elswhere...
  14. U

BMW 535d video

found on the vortex, not too shabby http://www.autoclips.net/detail.php?id_video=2178
  15. U

San Diego/OC/ Temecula GTG

heh where did all these SD people come from? i will try to make it this weekend, but have been working 60-70 hour weeks, so i might ignore the alarm clock *TornadoRed, if you read this check your forum messages*
  16. U

'05 Passat Wagon TDI in SoCal -found on craigslist

Re: \'05 Passat Wagon TDI in SoCal -found on craigs hey man, not all of us out here are smokin' the weeeeeed
  17. U

Re: \'05 Passat Wagon TDI in SoCal -found on craigs heh, the fact that he stated the milage being 8k (conveniently 500 mi. over the California registration minimum) should have tipped me off lol
  18. U

\'05 Passat Wagon TDI in SoCal -found on craigslist not mine, but found it on CL this morning http://sandiego.craigslist.org/car/83383526.html seems a little pricey contact the owner at your own risk
  19. U

does anyone have complaints about Flik wheels?

SORRY, should've said my Flik wheels came WITH TIRES too, Falken 512 Ziex's. all for the above mentioned 1 grand. and edgeracing.com were nice and easy to order from. I think I ordered on a tuesday and they showed up on friday. can't complain with that. now if only they made smaller wheels...