Search results

1. dwu.048

GTD or GTI Steering Wheel Options

It's been a while since I last posted. I've decided to switch my MK7 paddle shift steering wheel with a GTI/GTD one. From my understanding the airbag cover can be removed and replaced with a GTI/GTD cover one. The only concern I have are the button. I only have cruise control and no other...
  2. dwu.048

Retrofitting Auto Folding Mirrors on Trendline

Hi all, I recently bought the Chinese OEM auto-folding mirrors with 2 door modules (driver and passenger). I have a trendline TDI (lowest trim in Canada) and research says I need to update my door modules ending with 392(passenger)/393(driver) to 592/593 respectively. I literally copied the...
  3. dwu.048

Retrofitting MK7 GTD Dash

Hi all, I had a bit of curiosity with the dash cluster. I know there are a lot of threads out there with drivers changing their analog dash to the virtual one. I am looking to retrofit a European MK7 GTD cluster with our current TDI ones. Here is the listing and the part number (5G6920970A)...
  4. dwu.048

GTG Vancouver, BC?

Hello everyone! I've had my 2015 Golf TDI since April 2017 and I love this thing. Before that, I was driving a 2015 Golf (gas model) so there was a big difference for me. I've been on the forum for a while and never really thought to ask if there was a GTG in Vancouver that happens regularly...