Search results

1. RoninTDI

A/C Not Working

Hi Guys, I need some help on this one. My A/C doesn't seem to be working. I haven't used since last year and last year it was working fine. Used to blow ice cold and now I have this no functionality problem. When I press the A/C button it lights up and its turned all the way to cold but it...
  2. RoninTDI

PSI Powerbox Install

Hi All, I bought this powerbox used. Im looking for installtion instuctions for it. I have already searched without any luck. Can someone please provide a link or something. Thanks in advance!
  3. RoninTDI

Rad Fan is on

My rad fan comes on as soon as I turn the ignition, without starting. The rad is cold.. I mean it comes on even if the cars been sitting out all night. Is this norm? thanks in advance
  4. RoninTDI

Need Help!!

OK Im a little pissed off but Im trying real hard not to blow a gasket. I went to EBay.DE and won a FIS here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220069282824&rd=1&rd=1 I paid 481 Euros for this item. I just got it today...
  5. RoninTDI

MFA/FIA Question

Im interested in updating my 01 Golf TDIs MFA cluster to a more modern and functional look. I just wanted to know what MFA/FIA numbers would work with mine whick is all stock presently. I found this number: 1J5 920 846 C. Thanks in Advance!:rolleyes:
  6. RoninTDI

Neuspeed or H&R Springs Pic Posting

Hi All, My delima.. I plan on upgrading to Blistein Sport shocks that much I know but when it comes to the springs I just can seem to decide which way to turn. On one hand the H&R gives you that forward tilt that I like but then I hear that Neuspeed is dubbed for VWs...hummmm I need help in my...