Search results

1. RoninTDI

A/C Not Working

Hi Guys, I need some help on this one. My A/C doesn't seem to be working. I haven't used since last year and last year it was working fine. Used to blow ice cold and now I have this no functionality problem. When I press the A/C button it lights up and its turned all the way to cold but it...
  2. RoninTDI

Trunk release with Key only

This problem is now happening to me as well. Key FOB pressed=Lights flashing but trunk lock doesn't release. This started yesterday. Im thinking its the relay coz I hear it clicking but maybe its not connecting to the link inside of it to make the final connection to signal the trunk to release....
  3. RoninTDI

PSI Powerbox Install

Mine says PSI on it.
  4. RoninTDI

PSI Powerbox Install

2001 Golf TDI
  5. RoninTDI

PSI Powerbox Install

Hi All, I bought this powerbox used. Im looking for installtion instuctions for it. I have already searched without any luck. Can someone please provide a link or something. Thanks in advance!
  6. RoninTDI

The Convoy Thread

Toronto to Montreal This has prob already posted but im so excited i dont care. Toronto to Montreal I know of several US/CA entry points along the way. Im willing to time it so that we can all join once you guys cross into Canada... This would be a HUGE convoy! Im also ready to hook up with...
  7. RoninTDI

Poor fuel economy has me stupmed

Hi Guys, Sorry I took so long to post .. I finally changed my fuel filter and I did have a tire issue, I had to change one tire coz of bulging. But sine I did all that my ride BACK! Last weekend I drove to Montreal, I was doing about 120kms or 70mph and I got 990kms. last time I was doing...
  8. RoninTDI

Can somebody program a key for me?

Sorry for the delay... I did test and it doesnt work with my VAGCOM tool. The tool its self is not cheap. The software is free. Sorry guys I was really hoping that this would work.:(
  9. RoninTDI

FOB Key Cutting in Toronto

Bummer it doesnt work :mad: Looks like your going to either buy the hardware or go see a stealer!
  10. RoninTDI

VAG COM Needed AIRBAG light

Whats it cost these days to help out a member? Is it free or is there a small fee? :rolleyes:
  11. RoninTDI

FOB Key Cutting in Toronto

I might be able to help. I have a FIS I just got send from Germany, I need to take it out and install the old cluster however I called around and these stealers want 100 bucks for the SKC. So I did some research and found a software called VAGTECHO that supposed to have the ability to extract...
  12. RoninTDI

After some fancy foot work I found VAGTACHO software. Anybody alse that needs to obtain there SKC for there IMMO II or III can use this software as I understand and please do correct me if Im wrong! My Problem: I have upgraded to a FIS and now need to have my FIS sent back coz of...
  13. RoninTDI

Where can we obtain a copy of VAGTACHO. This muct use the same interface as VAGCOM? Thanks!
  14. RoninTDI

Rad Fan is on

no A/C or Defrost is on.. its winter!
  15. RoninTDI

Rad Fan is on

My rad fan comes on as soon as I turn the ignition, without starting. The rad is cold.. I mean it comes on even if the cars been sitting out all night. Is this norm? thanks in advance
  16. RoninTDI

Need Help!!

Did you file a dispute with paypal? If this thing doesn’t work I will do whatever I can to recover my money. I have already engaged the seller requesting that he send me the rest of my cluster. If the outcome is negative then I will press paypal with wrong items shipped and if its defective I...
  17. RoninTDI

aftermarket double din radios

Check out this linl from Vortex it should do the trick. http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1835863&postid=18980444#18980444
  18. RoninTDI

Need Help!!

Im planning to test it his weekend. Im going t o take my existing cluster out and place this one in the casing and add the needles and so from the old. I do not have a MFA stalk Im hoping that this wont be a big issue I just want to install to make sure its ok and works. Then install the old...
  19. RoninTDI

Need Help!!

I thought of that as well however he doesnt specify the insert he says the Tach.. which this is a tach. also why is he posting a pic of the whole cluster and not one of the insert.
  20. RoninTDI

Need Help!!

OK Im a little pissed off but Im trying real hard not to blow a gasket. I went to EBay.DE and won a FIS here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=012&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=220069282824&rd=1&rd=1 I paid 481 Euros for this item. I just got it today...