Search results

1. afarfalla

05 sedan

78250 miles Arizona car $4900 or best offer
  2. afarfalla

05 sedan

New OEM battery, 4 new Continental Control Contact tires, 78250 miles Arizona car no rust $4900 or best offer
  3. afarfalla

Virgin 05

78000 miles how far should I explore it? New OEM battery and continental tires
  4. afarfalla

Virgin 05

Picked up a virgin 05 passat TDI, appears nothing done to it except new OEM battery and continental tires. You can put a glass of champagne on the engine while running and not spill a drop. CCM fried car wet to auction, picked it up cheap, came with 78000 miles. Should I address the obvious...
  5. afarfalla

05Passat, A4

Is the A4 subframe the same as the B5,5 passat, can anybody chime in on that? I have a nice BHW engine and trans, the 05 Passats field is getting smaller and smaller, a lot of what I'm finding need a lot of work. The A4 would expand my field.
  6. afarfalla

BHW engine and auto trans

Pulled from wrecked 05.5 sedan 188,000 miles, car ran great before the accident. Includes all parts and electronics, nothing taken off the engine includes, fuel cooler, cluster, lane changer and whatever else you need, it's in my garage, I owned it for 8 years, $2000 plus shipping
  7. afarfalla

save one

had a wagon lined up but owner neglected to tell md that one of the windows was open for a while, something will turn up, and another one will be saved.
  8. afarfalla

looking for 04 05 passat wagon body

no dents no rust
  9. afarfalla

BHW to A6

I have a BHW and a choice of A6, A5, or A4 to put it in. Which Audi would be the best choice?
  10. afarfalla

I finished mine

FHN is in an all bolted up, I wasn't in any rush so in the Houston heat and humidity I did a little each day. I pulled the engine and trans, using the little plastic alignment tool supplied with the kit I attempted to align the manual trans which proved difficult, but I got it. The kit came...
  11. afarfalla

two pieces forgot where they go

12. afarfalla

took out auto flywheel and...

The auto flywheel had a spacer under the bolts, do I install that spacer on the manual flywheel? And body know torque on pressure plate bolts thanks
  13. afarfalla

I got the pedals in

http://pics.tdiclub.com/search.php?keywords=20200527_122231_1_ easy way to do the pedals, loosen the brake boost and pull the steering wheel. The biggest PIA was removing the line from the key to the auto shifter. Needle bearing going in tomorrow, its in the freezer
  14. afarfalla

what do I do first

https://photos.shutterfly.com/library engine is out, Frans sent all the parts, where do I start first.
  15. afarfalla

Fran's zip code

Fran's zip code (Got it) dutch auto parts de stad 9c 5688 nx oirschot the Netherlands Trying to send him money for my 5 speed thru transwire which one of the above is his zip
  16. afarfalla

FS 05 passat sedan and wagon

wagon, 140K miles, has new front control arms, springs and shock absorbers. New motor and trans mounts. New tandem pump and coolant flange. New tires. Body and interior 8 out of 10. Engine is perfect needs transmission. sedan, 185 K miles rebuilt like the wagon. Engine runs perfect. Needs...
  17. afarfalla

fix or crush

Should buff right out? Grandkids
  18. afarfalla

2003 W8 manual for DSG delete

I have a chance to buy an 03 W8 manual, PM'ed Pickle Rick, he as well as I are not sure the gearing would be correct, anyone have the answer thanks
  19. afarfalla

oil filter spindle

which groove does the small o-ring go on? I changed the oil on a sedan, it was on the bottom groove, a wagon had it on the upper grove, I forgot where it goes?
  20. afarfalla

torque

can anyone give me torque values for the coolant flange and vacuum pump thanks