Search results

1. L

Wtb: passenger side mirror

A tree branch fell on my golf and broke the mirror off the passenger side. I tried jb welding it, but I think I’d be better off replacing it in the long term. It’s reflex silver, and it has the heating element for defrosting. Lemme know if you got anything. thanks!!!
  2. L

Advice before taking on new project

Hey there! I'm hoping to get some advice from you all about a 2005 Jetta wagon that I’m considering buying. The owner cracked the oil pan and blew the turbo. He’s willing to let me have the car for $500, but I’m not sure how much it will take to make it road worthy again. He repaired the oil...
  3. L

Wtb: manual golf or wagon

Have been looking casually for a while, but now in need of a commuter vehicle. I just missed out on a nice white 4 door and can’t stop thinking about how I’m going to get one now… anyways, I’m looking for a manual trans tdi. I’m in the Portland area but also can consider cars in so cal as I...
  4. L

Mk6 to mk4

I was searching the forums for a thread on this topic but no luck. Anyone sell back their mk6 tdi and get into a mk4 tdi? I’m contemplating doing so because of the complicated emissions equipment on the mk6 that may cost me $$$ in repairs once the warranty is up. However I know that getting into...