Search results

1. H

Anyone tried this upholstery (door card inserts)

did you install these then? i having the same issue with my rear right door panel, the leather falling down... do you still have to buy a glue to adhere it onto the door panel then? I am tempted to just buy a whole new door panel...
  2. H

Jetta 2006 TDI AC Problem

AC not blowing cool ever. Fans not working ever. I replaced the RCV and still no good. There is power going to the compressor but the level of power going to it seems low and does not change even if fan speed is changed on the inside of car. I was going to replace the cooling fan relay but read...
  3. H

where is cooling fan relay

does the 2006 jetta TDI have this? i heard it does not?? if it does not what do i need to try replacing instead?
  4. H

Question: What's my TDI worth

Thank you for your quick response. I think we will do like you said and start high. We are not very motivated to sell it anyway, we love it but are just afraid that it is near the point of ''nickel and diming'' us. The engine is great but we have started to have to replace bearings and other...
  5. H

Question: What's my TDI worth

My wife and I are thinking of selling our 2006 5 speed TDI. It has 240K miles. Looks great inside and out has a new touch screen radio/multi CD player. The problem is I when online to see what other TDIs are going for in my area and cannot find any for sale. I remember when I wanted to buy one...