Search results

1. M

Low Fuel Pressure 2015 Passat

At 15,000 miles I was on a road trip and the flashing pre heater light starts flashing and the car suddenly has no power, can barely go up a hill. I had my code reader with me and it gave a code for low fuel pressure. I was able to replace the fuel filter and all is good. Then 10,000 miles...
  2. M

AD Blue

2015 TDI is there no light or indicator if you are low? I have 2100 miles and I had t fill it I think it was empty.
  3. M

Purchased TDI 40 days ago

Very Strange, I called VW finance and now they have my account setup and my first payment has been paid. It seems the Dealer paid it and that is why they wanted me to make my first payment to them. I verified the first payment was paid by the Dealer so I reimbursed the Dealer.
  4. M

Yes on 15th street. I am supposed to get an answer from VW care today. I called the Dealer again yesterday, but no one was available to answer my questions. I am wondering what is going on. They did tell me there was 3 cars they were having problems with getting the paper work done.
  5. M

I have very good credit. It was a sign and drive no money out of my pocket 72 months zero interest
  6. M

I called Customer Care at VW Corp and they tell me my VIN is not registered to me. I spoke to VW finance and they still have no record of me and they tell me their paperwork is not backed up. There is something odd here, my 1 st payment is going to be late at this point. Is anyone else...
  7. M

I am not sure if I believe the dealer. He called me today to say VW finance is all backed up in paperwork and he wants me to send the 1st payment to him.
  8. M

It is time for me to make my first payment, yet I have no payment book or account setup at VW finance. Is anyone else having a problem getting payment book? I called VW america and they have no record of me. I called the Dealer twice and they are waiting for paperwork. It is really odd...
  9. M

Phase 1 (fixed) "New" 2015 Mileage thread

How do you switch between MFD 1 and 2?
  10. M

Idle RPM I have a DSG auto transmission. I have noticed it idles at 1000 rpm. If i let my foot off the brake at a stop, the car will move forward. Is this normal? I am thinking I will burn out the clutch like this.
  11. M

I just did a trip in my new Passat SE TDI from Florida to Texas 43 mpg. 75-80 mph with A/C 875 mile trip each way. I noticed the MFD computer show a better avg number like 50.3 and I reset the computer and is seems more inline with the actual fuel used.
  12. M

Should I buy extended warranty 2015 Passat

Does this apply to new purchased unit or the ones sold in 2015?
  13. M

Actual Purchases of 2015 Stop-Sale (NEW TDI's)

I got 72 months and $5000 off
  14. M

Should I buy extended warranty 2015 Passat

I do not know if the EA288 engine has much reliability information yet. I found a document that details the workings of the engine and it seems to be very complex. The more parts the more possible failures. This has me wondering if I should look for an extended warranty and if so which...
  15. M

Actual Purchases of 2015 Stop-Sale (NEW TDI's)

2015 Passat SE in Florida I found Dealers marking up MSRP 2 -3k then adding 850 dealer prep and 200 doc filing fees. Some had dealer addons on top of that. I was able to get mine for MSRP and he threw in the dealer addons.