Search results

1. T

Oil light is on in ALH Beetle

I’ve had this issue since last spring, oil light come on intermittentl. When it first happened I freaked out and thought I had a leak or was really low on oil, none of which were true and no codes showing up. So I began to pay attention when it happened and as it became more common I decided...
  2. T

Injector rebuild

I’m in need of some rebuilt injectors for my ALH Beetle. I know DBW is the place to do them, I don’t know what size I need. Currently the car is stock with no tune and the original clutch. on a budget so I don’t want to need a tune or fry the clutch, I was hoping the clutch would go first...
  3. T

ALH in a Civic

Ive seen it proposed, but I can’t find any proof that its been done. :D I have an ALH Beetle that I love, but the plastic is cheap and its falling apart like a dodge interior, wife says no to having a parts Beetle. My son blew up the worst VTEC motor honda ever made in his 2 door Civic and...
  4. T

03 ALH Bettle knocking near the fuel tank

I have an 03 ALH Beetle that has developed a very regular tick near the fuel tank. It’s constant when I’m moving and will stop shortly after the car comes to a stop. It doesn’t change with RPM’s, seems to be coming from near the floor in the back passenger side seat. I’m at a loss about where to...
  5. T

Break in oil for a rebuilt ALH

I just picked up an 03 Beetle that has about 800 miles on it now since it go new ring and main bearings. Previous owner did the instal and had a shop clean out the intake and do a valve job on the head. He got it running so and drove it to the shop for a final check so I'm pretty confident he...