Search results

1. I

FS: Bilstein Sports Shocks H&R Sport Springs

Bilstein Sport shocks and H&R Sport Spring set for MK4 GTI/Jetta/Golf. The set only has less then 2500 miles on them. Reason for selling is becasue the car was totaled, but the crash damage was mainly focused on the engine and the center of the sub frame. Aside from the front shocks having...
  2. I

FS: GT1749VB (VNT17) Turbo and Smart Actuator

I just got this VNT-17 from fenwick, he said there's only 12k miles on it after a rebuild. It's in great condition, and I also have a new Smart Actuator from Nick. I am selling this because I totaled my car before I was going to install it. I am asking for 500$ + shipping for the turbo...
  3. I

Was about to upgrade my turbo, but...

Have never gone this route before, was going on a drive through the mountains with a shop and friends. Very sharp left turn that also dips down about 20 degrees. Lost all the weight on the front wheels, hit the curb, bounced back toward the left, into the ditch and up the rocks... This rock...
  4. I

EGT and Oil Pressure Gauge question

I've had a single dim radio for a while with the cubby for storage, however I don't use the cubby and I don't like having the column pod blocking my block. I've been thinking about getting either the 2 or 3 gauge panel to go above the single dim radio. However, I don't see many people...
  5. I

FS: DIGI PD tuning box (2004-2006)

Selling my digi pd, wireless version. http://jsperformance.ca/product_info...products_id=41 250$ shipped to USA/CAN/MX Accepting paypal or western union. PM for more info.
  6. I

Polaris Labs PrePaid Test Kit

I got a prepaid test kit from polaris labs and I finally got my sample today. While I was in the process of filling out the paper work before I mail it in, I was kind of stumped by some the questions they were asking about. First off, the Component Registration form is confusing me: It says...
  7. I

Dogbone only or full mount set?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAkvQ-ybVMQ Here's a video of my current problem, and yes the piping is not good right now and I'm already address that issue. My main question right now is about the motor mounts, mainly concerning the dogbone mount. Are the other 2 mounts that come with the...
  8. I

FS: DIGI PD (2004-2006) tuning box

http://jsperformance.ca/product_info.php?cPath=57_133&products_id=41 Link to acutal product. Have had it for 2 years, upgrading to a custom tune tomorrow. 350$ obo shipping to USA and Canada, flat rate box.
  9. I

SoCal Euro big GTG 08/10 @qualcom stadium

11:00a.m. till 4:00p.m. qualcom stadium, san diego free event Would like to know of any TDIs going to be there :] preferrably someone with EGR delete experience, if you live in SD and can't make the event but could help me out with my ASV/EGR problems just PM me :]
  10. I

Anti-shudder valve help

Ok so this is the 2nd post I'm making on this issue. I only got very little information from the last thread except people pointed out that the anti-shudder valve is my problem. The problem I'm having right now is that when I turn the key in the on position before starting the engine, the...
  11. I

EGR Flap problem, please help :]

Due to a problem with the eurojet upper ic piping and with the stock silcone elbow I brought my car to Exalt Customs here in San Diego. They came up with a solution to remove the elbow and make new custom piping. Using one of their quick clamps, they welded it to the EGR in place of where the...
  12. I

Eurojet IC piping boost problem?

I've been having a lot of trouble recently with my eurojet FMIC kit on my 04' jetta PD. I've been going to the local VW forums but no one can help me there. The first series of problems I had arose from the silicone elbow where the upper IC pipe connects. Although it was clamped on tight it...
  13. I

Eurojet FMIC bumper clearance?

I know this has been a hot topic over this certain FMIC. I've had it installed since last summer and I did as much trimming as I could and take off the bumper from time to time to see what more I can do. However, the bumper still just isn't quite snug. There's about a half in gap on both...
  14. I

Powder Coating Stock rims?

My current rims are stock and I've been adding a little exterior touch to my Jetta. I've added smoked tails, bumper and sider markers. I think it'd look nice if I powder coated the stock rims black. 2 of the rims are also scratched from an accident a couple years ago. I think the powder...
  15. I

Auto to 5 or 6 sp conversion

I'm interested in converting my AT to a 5 or 6 sp MT. I have a 04 jetta and I wanted to know if the euro 6 speed is compatible with it. I'd also like to know if the new MT would fit right in place of the AT and if the same drive train can be used. Pricing is also something I am curious about...
  16. I

Tranny swap?

Just thinking about the cost and possibility of swapping my AT to a 6sp MT due to the torque restrictions on the stock AT. A bigger turbo, bigger injectors, and a higher level of chip tuning would exceed the safe torque level of the stock AT. My main concerns are the cost of the swap and if...
  17. I

Eurojet FMIC in today

i just got my FMIC today after more than a month :] but it didn't come with ANY paper work... so i don't even know if it's actually for the PD or not, and i saw a note on the eurojet website that it will need some modification to fit with the dieselgeek panzer skid plate... so i'm in a dilemma...
  18. I

Trouble Contacting Charlie

Hey I ordered a Eurojet FMIC for my 04 PD a few weeks ago and last I heard from Charlie he didn't have any in stock. I received an email saying "your order has been shipped" and the wrong FMIC was listed, the one for the ALH was listed. I tried calling and replied to his email and all I could...
  19. I

Eurojet FMIC PD manual?

hey, sorry is there's one posted already, i couldn't find it :( but, i'm waiting for my FMIC to come in the mail still... stupid fedex, it's supposed to be 2 day! well i'm looking for a guide for the PD, i found one for the ALH. or maybe the kit comes with a guide?
  20. I

School over = work on car!

Now that summer is coming up, I'm going to put some more work into my car. I already have a DIGI-PD, boost gauge, and a techtonics cat back. This summer, hopefully before the gtg in Fullerton, I hope to install a eurojet FMIC and take out the cat and replace it with...