Search results

1. K

vcds mods

I am guessing there is a way to code the car. My other car allows me to do this on exit. It locks 10 seconds after all doors close. Yes, there is a risk of locking the key inside. I don't care about that.
  2. K

vcds mods

If the remote is not working, I would like to be able to lock the car with one button. Simple as that.
  3. K

vcds mods

I there a way to lock my Mk6 doors as I leave the vehicle, without using the remote??
  4. K

vcds mods

ATR, You should assume that the people posting in this thread have already had driver training. This is a thread about VCDS mods
  5. K

DSG shift points

You have described exactly what I am wanting to accomplish.
  6. K

DSG shift points

Paddles? I guess I don't have those. In any event, I would just like an "automatic" mode that doesn't bring attention to itself. It is the one thing an automatic is suppose to accomplish.
  7. K

DSG shift points

I really just want a good dsg solution. I do not want to increase power to a poor shift schedule. Who has the best refinement to D-mode shifting?
  8. K

DSG shift points

This 2012 JSW is annoying in D mode. Under low throttle it upshifts to 1200 rpm in the first 3 gears and just girgles bogged down until it accelerates past about 1600 rpm. What do you all recommend to fix this...I assume an aftermarket tune. If you have solved this issue I would like to hear...
  9. K

vcds mods

Is there any way to vcds the reverse lights to the emergency brake handle? Or another switch?
  10. K

Properties of water injection in the diesel cycle

I may have to plow through a large file stack, but you would need EFILive to read them. OT: On 04-05 generation duramax diesel engines, they came with a highly restrictive compressor mouthpiece, the plumbing part that joins the compressor from the intake. I found that removing that...
  11. K

One of the compelling reasons for PCWI, is running higher modified boost numbers with lower shaft stress. This makes a stock turbo, "more capable". Especially with sustained (over 10 seconds) peak performance. There is little point in it at all, unless doing it for its cooling value. The...
  12. K

If I could get a TDI locally, I might be compelled to produce a couple of prototypes.
  13. K

I have a logic controller that uses up to 5 pwm or voltage refernce signals. Computer programmable with AND/OR commands. IMO, use rpm, boost threshhold, and possible conditional with CAC heat soak (sensor post-CAC). This last sensor would also be fairly key to conserving, if that is a...
  14. K

A recent article I did for the HD crowd: http://members.cox.net/beekiller/GMC%20Light%20Duty/Chemical%20Cooling-Water.pdf I have considered doing a cuff design for the TDI crowd also.
  15. K

Alcohol injection dynos Turbo diesel

Been tuning diesels for a couple of years now. What is remapped? Sketch it out in broad strokes please, timing etc. Is "standard map" the stock tune?
  16. K

Alcohol injection dynos Turbo diesel

Remap? What is this? Pure methanol?
  17. K

8 Nozzles and 1 quart/minute
  18. K

on a 4 cylinder? all for steam?