Search results

1. G

Asking Price for: 2005 Passat TDI GLS 186k mi (300k km)

Hey All, Located in Ontario, Canada. Wondering what a fair asking price is for a 2005 Passat TDI GLS with 300,000 km (186,000 miles) Auto Transmission. Canadian car. Body is in great condition, rusting fenders were replaced by VW in the last year of the rust warranty. BSM delete completed, and...
  2. G

Tune impact on transmission?

How many miles/kilometers on your trannys? I've got 288,000km (179,000mi) on mine.
  3. G

Oil Discounts in Ontario...

What is TSC?
  4. G

Anyone try fighting VW Canada re Rust Warranty?

How long did the approval take? I've contacted Brampton VW and Martin Grove VW and both have me on a waiting list to even get my car in to take a look? :mad:
  5. G

Offering: VCDS in Toronto, Durham & PTBO Area

I think most people around here scan others cars for free to help them out.. That might limit the number of inquiries / responses you get.
  6. G

Handling in snow

Use to run all seasons year round. Got a set of rims for the Corolla for cheap and put some snow tires on it, that season it was known as the "Toyota Tank". I got a set of snows for the Passat as well on the stock rims and bought other rims for the all season tires. The Passat will plow through...
  7. G

Just filled out the form online and sent em a follow up email. Will post results as soon as I know.
  8. G

Any recommendations on where people have been getting the earliest appointment to see someone from VW to have pictures taken, paint inspected and submit a claim to VW? Bramgate VW is booking their appointments into late July :/ Cars out of service date is Jan 3rd 2017... I'd like to get in...
  9. G

505.01 compliant oils vs Rotella T6/Mobil 1 TDT

I've been using Mobil 1 TDT and haven't had any issues thus far..
  10. G

Leaks from my car - Help..

Awesome, thanks for all the help everyone. I'll look into getting these things fixed. From what I've read online there are new/updated, different colour seals for the intercooler hoses. I'll have to look into that. Just putting these here for my own reference...
  11. G

Thanks Scubanero, I had a feeling that was 'normal' as with a couple of the others. I'm more concerned with the one around the transmission. The last few pictures in my post. Anyone have any information on these, do the transmissions leak at all or is there known cases of it happening? Could...
  12. Leak_near_trans_case_closest_to_back_of_car

Leak_near_trans_case_closest_to_back_of_car

13. G

Looking for help to figure out where and what my car is leaking Looking for some help regarding some leaks under my car that look like oil. I just did an oil change yesterday and took pictures of the underside to hopefully give you guys a good idea of what I'm looking at that is leaking and...
  14. Skid_plate_leak

Skid_plate_leak

15. Leak_near_transmission_case_closer_to_front

Leak_near_transmission_case_closer_to_front

16. Leak_near_front_driver_side

Leak_near_front_driver_side

17. Leak_near_boost_valve_insert1

Leak_near_boost_valve_insert1

18. Passat Oil Leaks

Passat Oil Leaks

19. Leak_near_TB

Leak_near_TB