Search results

1. V

For Sale: 2002 Jetta GLS TDI Wagon 5-speed - Mechanicsburg, PA

***Tentatively SOLD*** I took a deposit to hold this but it has not been picked up yet. 2002 Jetta GLS TDI Wagon Located in Mechanicsburg, PA Asking $7,500 5 Speed 230,000 miles Silver exterior, Gray cloth interior Heated seats I am the original owner I have done all maintenance and repairs...
  2. V

FS: Passenger side drive axle "almost" new

I have a passenger side drive axle with cv joints all complete. I bought this to troubleshoot a problem on my car which turned out to be the axle bearing, not the axle itself. It was on my car for a few days and about 50 miles. It fits TDI and 2.0 Jetta/Golf/Beetle A4 cars. It is empi brand...
  3. V

FS: Phatbox 20gb Complete $200

I have a Phatbox with the 20gb cartridge. Everything looks brand new and functions 100%. Asking $200
  4. V

FS: Center Armrest for A4 - Grey

This is from my 02 Jetta. It is in great condition as I never liked using it. The latch works and it is very clean. Looks new because it was very rarely used. Asking $100 shipped to the lower 48 states. -edit- Grey cloth. I forgot they had cloth or leather.
  5. V

FS: A4 Passenger Side Drive Axle with new Joints

I have a passenger side drive axle with new cv joints for sale. I was trying to solve a vibration problem with my car. Turns my axle was fine, it was my axle bearing that was going bad. I had this installed for 2 days on my car for a total of about 50 miles. It is an EMPI brand axle. I paid...
  6. V

Help with Vibration coming from right front

This has been happening for a while now and it bugs me. I get a vibration, that feels like it is in the right front somewhere. I can feel it when accelerating. It gets worse if I turn right while accelerating. Sometime I can feel it when brakeing also. If I do a few spirited starts or a...
  7. V

100,000 mile report 2002 Jetta Wagon

I hit 100,000 last weekend. In 100,000 miles I have had the following parts fail on this car: 1. Engine Coolant Temp Sensor That is it! I have replaced, tires and brakes but nothing has failed. Not even a single light bulb. :) Got to love the Germans.
  8. V

Feeler: Gray Velour Center Armrest from 02 Jetta Wagon

Anyone interested in a gray velour center armrest from an 02 Jetta Wagon. I just don't like the armrest. It is always in my way. I have kept it in the upright (out of my way) position since new. It is in perfect condition.
  9. V

WTT: 02 Jetta Wagon CCM

WTT: 02 Jetta Wagon CCM with the KVW100 window mod for your stock Jetta Wagon CCM. Please post or IM me if anyone is interested.
  10. V

Harrisburg, PA - Black MKV with painted front chrome.

I saw a real nice MKV Jetta TDI on 581 heading toward Harrisburg this morning. The front bumber chrome piece was painted black. It looked much better than the stock chrome bumper that we see everywhere.
  11. V

FS: VR6 Caliper Carriers

I have a set of used VR6 caliper carriers. Asking $75 shipped anywhere in US.
  12. V

FS: TT Caliper Carriers

Brand new TT Caliper Carriers - Asking $200 shipped anywhere in US.
  13. V

FS: 312mm Rotors and TT Caliper Carriers

I have brand new 2 Front 312mm brake rotors and the Audi TT front brake caliper carriers. All are brand new OEM parts and never installed. Rotors - $50 each plus shipping Caliper Carriers - $125 each plus shipping or take everything for $300 plus shipping
  14. V

WTB - shifter end links

Looking for someone who has updated their shifter and has the stock plastic end links laying around. I will pay shipping plus a few dollars but they aren't worth a whole lot to me. If you have some laying around, let me know. Mike
  15. V

Window tinting near Harrisburg, PA?

Does anyone have a recommended window tint installer any where around Harrisburg, PA?
  16. V

Want to buy/rent/borrow timing belt tools

I have about 1,000 mile to go till I need to change my timing belt. Already have the deluxe kit ready to go. Now I need the tools. Anyone have a set laying around they want to sell, rent, or let me borrow for a few weeks?
  17. V

FS stock parts

I need to get this stuff out of my garage. I have the following all stock parts from a 2002 Jetta TDI with about 65,000 miles on them. All are in good shape and have lots of life left in them. front brake calipers spindles dual mass flywheel clutch disk pressure plate egr egr cooler Make a...
  18. V

WTB rear sway bar

Does anyone have a rear swaybar laying around? I am looking for either shine, autotech or H&R.
  19. V

FS: Front Brakes, Spindles, Flywheel, Clutch

I upgraded my front brakes and have the old ones laying around. Is anyone interested in them? I have the spindles, pads, rotors and even the rubber brake lines. I also have a dual mass flywheel and clutch disk. They have about 65,000 on them. Make an offer if you are interested.
  20. V

Now I know why it is called Rocketchip!

I replaced my clutch last weekend with the VR6/G60 setup. Rocketchip is an appropriate name when your clutch sticks! It is so much better without clutch slip. BTW I have RC2 ASV