Search results

1. Fred Nikolayevich

2006Jetta DSG->What do I need to get to have a full VAG-Com solution?

Ok, everyone recommends me to buy the VW specific stuff, and I will agree, could anyone make my job a little easier, and list the specific things that I would need to buy , in order to be able to do a diagnostic that covers pretty much everything, by that I mean everything I would normally need...
  2. Fred Nikolayevich

2006Jetta DSG->What do I need to get to have a full VAG-Com solution?

Ok, everyone recommends me to buy the VW specific stuff, and I will agree, could anyone make my job a little easier, and list the specific things that I would need to buy , in order to be able to do a diagnostic that covers pretty much everything, by that I mean everything I would normally need...
  3. Fred Nikolayevich

Is Actron CP9135 compatible with Jetta2006 DSG?

Is Actron CP9135 compatible with Jetta2006 DSG? I have the Check engine light on so I would like to know if it can read/reset that. Will it read transmission fluid level?
  4. Fred Nikolayevich

Is Actron CP9135 compatible with Jetta2006 DSG

Is Actron CP9135 compatible with Jetta2006 DSG? I have the Check engine light on so I would like to know if it can read/reset that. Will it read transmission fluid level?
  5. Fred Nikolayevich

Why is it important to have the right temp when refilling 2006 Jetta DSG transmission

I'm about to refill my transmission fluid (by myself), and everybody keeps telling me that I should run the engine a little bit before I do it to reach the proper temperature. Now why exactly is that, and what is the possible damage in case I don't do it right? And also, could any of you...
  6. Fred Nikolayevich

2006 Jetta DSG Transmission fluid refill discussion with pictures!

Here's my case: accidentally I hit a small rock and it pierced my transmission pan, I welded it and now trying to figure out how to put the fluid back in it (G052182A2). I wanted to do it without the dealer, and give it a shot. some of you said that the drain and the refill plug is one and the...
  7. Fred Nikolayevich

HELP!!! Where's 06 Jetta TDI's Transmission-fluid Refill plug???????????

Hi! I had a most unfortunate accident: I was driving on an unpaved road when I felt that something hit my car. I stopped and saw that a rock made a hole in my transmission fluid pan, and all my transmission fluid leaked out. I'm pretty sure nothing else was damaged, so I patched-up the hole...