Search results

1. Fred Nikolayevich

HELP!!! Where's 06 Jetta TDI's Transmission-fluid Refill plug???????????

I sent it to the address from which you sent them...
  2. Fred Nikolayevich

I did not pour the fluid in with the engine running:) but I was quick and it didn't cool down that fast so I thought it is still fine. I'll mail te pix right back! And I'm sore the warranty is gone with the damage, it's not their fault after all! But aren't the pix in your outgoing mail box/folder?
  3. Fred Nikolayevich

I would never sell this car in this condition. But can anyone answer about the tranny protection?
  4. Fred Nikolayevich

It worked out for the "poor guy"! Be a bit more optimistic guys! Hello Guys! Well I think at last my journey is over (hopefully)! First of all I would like to thank all of you, for your help and advice, I really appreciate all the time you have spared for my cause. Why we did it: Once again...
  5. Fred Nikolayevich

2006Jetta DSG->What do I need to get to have a full VAG-Com solution?

Ok, everyone recommends me to buy the VW specific stuff, and I will agree, could anyone make my job a little easier, and list the specific things that I would need to buy , in order to be able to do a diagnostic that covers pretty much everything, by that I mean everything I would normally need...
  6. Fred Nikolayevich

2006Jetta DSG->What do I need to get to have a full VAG-Com solution?

Ok, everyone recommends me to buy the VW specific stuff, and I will agree, could anyone make my job a little easier, and list the specific things that I would need to buy , in order to be able to do a diagnostic that covers pretty much everything, by that I mean everything I would normally need...
  7. Fred Nikolayevich

Is Actron CP9135 compatible with Jetta2006 DSG

Thanks, I need more optimistic people like you! Ok, so can anyone give me a list of things, that I would need to buy to have a "complete solution"? I didn't read that much about VAG-Com 'n all that, so what cable(s), software and anything else do I need?
  8. Fred Nikolayevich

Is Actron CP9135 compatible with Jetta2006 DSG?

Is Actron CP9135 compatible with Jetta2006 DSG? I have the Check engine light on so I would like to know if it can read/reset that. Will it read transmission fluid level?
  9. Fred Nikolayevich

Is Actron CP9135 compatible with Jetta2006 DSG

Is Actron CP9135 compatible with Jetta2006 DSG? I have the Check engine light on so I would like to know if it can read/reset that. Will it read transmission fluid level?
  10. Fred Nikolayevich

Update!!! I don't know if this is a surprise, but I poured down 5 litres so far through the hole under the filter, put everything back together and, took a chance...I drove 5 miles and pushed it up to 60 mph, and so far it shifted smoothly and I didn't feel ANY changes....except...uum the...
  11. Fred Nikolayevich

Ok, I understand everything you say, but shouldn't the tranny at least show a sign of life with near perfect amount of fluid? I mean maybe a bit less, but shouldn't it work still?
  12. Fred Nikolayevich

Harvieux, do you have a messenger of any kind?
  13. Fred Nikolayevich

Ok let me summarize: let us assume that I simpy drained the fluid and want ot refill it, in this case I will need about 5-5.5 litres of nem fluid. You say that the filter needs to be removed in order to do this the right way? I did that, consequentially I can't turn on the engine because the...
  14. Fred Nikolayevich

But how much fluid do you think could have leaked out with a damage like this?
  15. Fred Nikolayevich

Why is it important to have the right temp when refilling 2006 Jetta DSG transmission

In your opinion, how much fluid could have escaped from a damage like that? Do you think I will only need about 5 litres?
  16. Fred Nikolayevich

Wow, thank you very much for the pictures, I'm eager to receive your instructions! By the way the dealer charged me $23.36 ... I was not able to measure the amount that leaked out because I was on the road, and I had nothing to catch it while it was leaking.
  17. Fred Nikolayevich

Why is it important to have the right temp when refilling 2006 Jetta DSG transmission

I'm about to refill my transmission fluid (by myself), and everybody keeps telling me that I should run the engine a little bit before I do it to reach the proper temperature. Now why exactly is that, and what is the possible damage in case I don't do it right? And also, could any of you...
  18. Fred Nikolayevich

Could you explain to me why is the proper temperature so important? And I need info on how much fluid do I need exactly, I will try to ask a few dealers. Wjdell, can you specify what are those two devices i have found? Thank You!!!
  19. Fred Nikolayevich

Shame, but only have 2000 Miles on it:(. But hey, it happens:).