Search results

1. Helvetictrades

Turbo Garrett Kaputt?

I have bring the car to another mechanic.. And he has quickly find the problem : A PIPE of the INTERCOOLER has got the problem . ( Broken or detach ) Now the car is in his hands ...
  2. Helvetictrades

Turbo Garrett Kaputt?

I just pick up the car from the VW Service and He said that there is nothing on my TURBO e have check the pipe ( I don't believe him ) and everything is Ok. Due that I have to make 600 km in the next 3 days . I have to find another mechanic ... So... OIL in the engine, and then brake it all...
  3. Helvetictrades

Turbo Garrett Kaputt?

All the pipes are original VW . Then the first step is to control the junction of these pipes within the TURBO ? This proplem cames after a trip in a while... Due the High cost of a new Turbine , you think its dangerous to run without fix it ?
  4. Helvetictrades

Turbo Garrett Kaputt?

So you think its a tube broken or something like that ?
  5. Helvetictrades

Turbo Garrett Kaputt?

Hello On my Golf V TDI with 25.000 Km I can hear; after a trip of 700 km ; a noise when I push on the accelerator , the noise is like an hiss and increase when the Turbo come to works . I went to the VW service and they say that it is normal ( ???? ) A lot of GARRETT ( or KKK) has got the...
  6. Helvetictrades

A/c Issue

Hello I found these errors in the channel 8 of my Mk5 I had already replaced the Climacompressor ( SANDEN) I had already inserted the GAS inside the circuit There is no fault in the circuit ( the tube are Ok ) What should I must control? Address 08: Auto HVAC Controller: 1K0 907 044 AC...
  7. Helvetictrades

A/C Climatronic ISSUE

Here you can find the SCAN before replacing the compressor and After BEFORE Address 08: Auto HVAC Controller: 1K0 907 044 AC Component: ClimatronicPQ35 066 0404 Coding: 0000000 Shop #: WSC 00000 1 Fault Found: 00229 - Refrigerant Pressure 002 - Lower Limit Exceeded AFTER Address 08: Auto...
  8. Helvetictrades

A/C Climatronic ISSUE

Yes But they reapper ..
  9. Helvetictrades

A/C Climatronic ISSUE

Hello I found these errors in the channel 8 of my Mk5 I had already replaced the Climacompressor ( SANDEN) I had already inserted the GAS inside the circuit There is no fault in the circuit ( the tube are Ok ) What should I must control? Address 08: Auto HVAC Controller: 1K0 907 044 AC...
  10. Helvetictrades

Immobilizer Key Matching for a 2nd VW key !

http://www.codecard.lt/index.php?act=viewCat&catId=17 Maybe I have to buy this ...
  11. Helvetictrades

Immobilizer Key Matching for a 2nd VW key !

Someone can explain How to register a new UNREGISTERED ( its form the same car ) Key of my GOLF MK5 . I have the WSC code ( WSC 01287 ) And this is my IMMO Address 25: Immobilizer Controller: 1K0 920 861 B Component: IMMO VDD 0814 Coding: 0000000 Shop #: WSC 00000 No fault code found. The...
  12. Helvetictrades

Any Sirens Or Alarm Works On Golf V

Hello, I have place in channel 46 of Vag the type of Syren . But my alarm doesn't WORK. Because the car was used I didn't know if before worked. But even If I try to open a door when the Immobilizer work (from a window down ) the door can be open whitout any alarm or sound ... What I have to check
  13. Helvetictrades

Remote Control Close Only 2 Doors !

Baciamo le mani ....
  14. Helvetictrades

Hi I have only this significant error .. Address 19: CAN Gateway Part No: 1K0 907 530 C Component: Gateway H08 0080 Coding: 3D3F0F40070002 Shop #: WSC 01287 5 Faults Found 01333 - Door Control Module; Rear Left (J388) 004 - No Signal/Communication - Intermittent 01331 - Door Control Module...
  15. Helvetictrades

Hi My remote control in a MK5 GOLF (5 doors) when I close with the LOCK button close only the driver nd front passenger door . The REAR left and right door remain OPEN ! There is no log in VAG that report any fault. Any suggestion?
  16. Helvetictrades

Hi My remote control in a MK5 GOLF (5 doors) when I close with the LOCK button close only the driver nd front passenger door . The REAR left and right door remain OPEN ! There is no log in VAG that report any fault. Any suggestion?
  17. Helvetictrades

Clima compressor problem 1K0820803G !

Thanks I will follow this suggestions
  18. Helvetictrades

Clima compressor problem 1K0820803G !

I have a problem with a CLIMA COMPRESSOR for an MK5 GOLF. I don t understand if works or not. Due the high cost to replace it (900 €) I must to be sure. Sometimes works ( the clima turn his rotative part - electromenical ) Some burn the fuse in the circuit . How do I check if it broken or...