Search results

1. D

Okay, I will drop it off on Saturday the 4th. Do you except credit card payments or cash only ?

Okay, I will drop it off on Saturday the 4th. Do you except credit card payments or cash only ?
  2. D

I did not receive the e-mail could you send it again to todd_8290@yahoo.com. All small letters...

I did not receive the e-mail could you send it again to todd_8290@yahoo.com. All small letters in todd
  3. D

Hi Martin, I received the high mileage timing belt kit today, so I can bring my Jetta over...

Hi Martin, I received the high mileage timing belt kit today, so I can bring my Jetta over anytime in December.
  4. D

I could drop it off on the 1st or 2nd weekend in December, you can have it for as long as it...

I could drop it off on the 1st or 2nd weekend in December, you can have it for as long as it takes. I have another vehicle I can drive.
  5. D

Hey Martin when in December do you want me to bring the car over ?

Hey Martin when in December do you want me to bring the car over ?
  6. D

Okay, when on what date do you want me to bring it over in December ?

Okay, when on what date do you want me to bring it over in December ?
  7. D

Do I need the oil cooler seals with the eyelets or without ?

Do I need the oil cooler seals with the eyelets or without ?
  8. D

Would I need a timing belt kit for a BRM or a BEW ? I am going to get the high mileage kit from...

Would I need a timing belt kit for a BRM or a BEW ? I am going to get the high mileage kit from ID parts
  9. D

December will be fine, and yes you put a BEW cam in it at the 200,00 miles timing belt change...

December will be fine, and yes you put a BEW cam in it at the 200,00 miles timing belt change because you said the original cam was wearing down. Just give me a date in December when you would like me to bring it out there.
  10. D

My name is Todd Hagen

My name is Todd Hagen
  11. D

My e-mail is todd_8290@yahoo.com and my phone number is 586-651-0033. I have a 2006 Jetta with a...

My e-mail is todd_8290@yahoo.com and my phone number is 586-651-0033. I have a 2006 Jetta with a BEW cam in it that you installed. I am going to need the timing belt and water pump replaced soon, I was wondering if you would like to do it ?
  12. D

Hi Martin are you still in business you have changed my timing belt before and I would like you...

Hi Martin are you still in business you have changed my timing belt before and I would like you to do it again. If so call me at 586-651-0033. I left you a message on your website but have not heard back from you ..
  13. D

Timing Belt Change

I seen that, but the closet guy to me is Martin Bergell and he is over 2 hours away and he does not answer his phone and does not respond to emails, so I don't know if he is still in business.
  14. D

Timing Belt Change

I need to have my timing belt changed on my 2006 Jetta is there anybody in Michigan that can do this ? I live on the east side about 40 miles northeast of Detroit in a town called Richmond .
  15. D

2006 Jetta Rear Main Seal

I have a 2006 Jetta Diesel the rear main seal is leaking pretty bad, about how much $$$ is it to have it replaced ?? The car itself has about 265,000 Miles on it, it is the only thing wrong with it.
  16. D

Intake cover gromments

I have a 2006 Jetta TDI, I was wondering where I can buy the rubber grommets that help hold the intake cover down, the dealership does not seem to have them ??
  17. D

A/C plug

I have a Jetta ..
  18. D

A/C plug

There is an electrical plug that the wire harness plugs into on the back of the A/C compressor, the plug broke I need a new plug and they only seem to come with a new A/C compressor, I just need the plug not the whole compressor.
  19. D

A/C plug

I have a 2006 Volkswagen Diesel, the electrical plug on the back of the A/C compressor broke and I need to replace it does anybody know where I can get a plug ? I live in Michigan.
  20. D

Changing Manual Transmission Fluid

I have an 06 Jetta TDI I have a 5 speed manual transmission I would like to change the fluid in it. It has 206,000 miles on it. How hard is it to do myself?