Search results

1. Y

touareg injector for 1.9tdi pd , how to register in the ECU

the problem of installing Tuareg injectors on 1.9 TDI was partially solved . now stable idle speed. and the value of the BIP signals in the 23 group from 80 fell to 20. at high rpm, the car went a little better, but because of the turbine not configured, I can't check the traction at high rpm...
  2. Y

PD Injector Differences

I agree. EGT is growing strongly, but it is enough for a 402-meter race. newdow 2.4 bar. turbine 2260. but on Tuareg injectors apparently these 46 degrees does not occur injection because of not suitable beep signals. and where is it mechanically proven what is the maximum duration possible on...
  3. Y

on the same firmware, after changing the injectors from 073al to Tuareg, the smoke disappeared and the ride became weaker. , but only at the top. with 3000rpm and higher . everyone says that the map of BIP signals should be rewritten from edk16 Tuareg to the map of BIP signals edk15. where is...
  4. Y

PD Injector Differences

at idle, it works almost perfectly. a little bit with an increase above 1300rpm starts a little sausage, then even with a large excess, everything works smoothly. it starts for a long time, but very much overestimated the starting feed and it became good to start. The problem is at the very top...
  5. Y

PD Injector Differences

what kind of maps? what are the addresses and what do they look like ? there is a screen of these cards in the program edk15suite
  6. Y

I put the Tuareg injectors on the ASZ ECU program and the problem is that on the top ( 2000-4800rpm) less fuel than it was with the ASZ 073al injectors. how to increase the amount of fuel on the Tuareg injectors? other than increasing the duration
  7. Y

PD Injector Differences

how to register in the ECU 1,9 tdi pd nozzles from the Tuareg 07Z 130 073 H 560 er? what cards besides the duration of beep signals need to be redone based on the arl firmware?
  8. Y

can you tell me a link to a post on the forum where they prescribed 560 kubikov injectors? or who knows what beep signals to enter for 560 injectors ?