Search results

1. S

Which fuse is the radio fuse?

An issue I ran into tonight is the car is shutting off the 6 disk and the radio when you pull the key but if you let the car go into sleep mode and sit inside you can press power on the radio and it turns back on! I did the drain test and fuse 42 is the only one that has a measurement on my...
  2. S

Snapped upper starter bolt 99.5 alh

Bolts broken about halfway into the motor, I bought it like this and just saw it was broken about a week ago. I'd like to repair it before it wrecks the starter or flywheel but don't want to remove the transmission, anyone else have it happen?
  3. S

ALH or BEW vnt 17 deal

https://blackhazeworkshop.com/en/parts/vnt17_garrett_vnt_17_pd150_gt1749vb_arl.html Comes out to $721 usd. Best deal I've ever seen on these
  4. S

WTB: vnt 17/22 vnt 17/52 17/56 or vnt 17

As the title says. Whatcha got?
  5. S

THE Turbo Upgrade for ALH cars

Look up the prices on German eBay. Compared to the states, you can get a vnt17 and manifold for $500 bucks. Hence me asking!
  6. S

THE Turbo Upgrade for ALH cars

This confuses me. What part number matches up for the vnt 17 from the pd150, that will boot up to my 99.5 alh?
  7. S

XTool experience YES it reads DSG temp

Can this be used to shut off the engine light after removing the egr?
  8. S

Mk4 vr6 part out

2002 Jetta. Mk4 vr6 has a ton of parts available. List your needs, I'm in Maine and I will ship! The car is black with black leather
  9. S

Sensor by counterweight for trans Jetta mk4 alh

https://postimg.org/image/4s32km5pr/cb5222b9/ that sensor there! Your looking at a 99.5 ALH tdi Jetta 5 speed manual
  10. S

I can't post photos for some reason
  11. S

They don't currently, this switch is very small though I thought the reverse switch in these was much larger and had a metal threaded body.
  12. S

It's got a two prong plug, and has a circular base that looks like it twists into its socket.. The car I just bought has it just laying there. It's Located just next to the counterweight for the trans.
  13. S

What do you guys think?

Looking at a set of pp520 injectors and a stage 2 tune from kermatdi. Going to get the injectors flow tested as well. Also looking into the mufflerectomy. I want about 40-50hp? Which sounds about right, correct? Also plan to buy a boost, oil pressure, and egt gauge. Will I eventually kill the...
  14. S

Looking at purchasing a tdi

Mkiv, no rust surprisingly! The egr was removed so I gotta get it tuned for the engine light to go off. That's the only thing that I could find wrong with it
  15. S

Ok, do you also think the price of $4,500 is right on the 05?
  16. S

Looking at two jettas. Ones an 05 with 182k has maintenance records, fresh timing belt change, egr is deleted and blocked off and is in pretty good shape. The other is an 06 with roughly 320k. Turn signals aren't working, egr cooler is hissing, and the and car seems to lack boost from 1,000 rpm...