Search results

1. M

The Vanity Plate Thread

Only makes sense if you have an Audi.... my q5... https://goo.gl/photos/a9SmnDdMTAcp6WWW7
  2. M

Puff, puff, stall... Need some advice

sputtering issue solved! Took the car back to the dealer in Kitchener. Extremely helpful and patient. Mechanic found the wires going to the egr connection had worn and two wires were shorting out. Rewired the plug and the car runs wonderfully. 40 minutes of work, and Crosby didn't charge...
  3. M

Puff, puff, stall... Need some advice

Dear Guru's Background: 2004 TDI 280,000 km. PD engine When it goes, it goes like stink..... however... ran into some problems, now don't know what to do. some history: -burps occasionally at 2000 rpm, sometimes more, sometimes less -engine light went on, then turned off, then turned on...
  4. M

A/C stop working

Had the same problem with my 04. AC stopped, only had slow and high speed fan. Turned out to be a blown resistor board, just underneath the glovebox. Mechanic knew right away what it was, cost over 100$ for the part..... AC immediately started up, freezing cold ever since..... :)
  5. M

Leather seats smoldering!.... 04 tdi

ok just got the car back. Went to dealer in Pickering, good service, nice place. Left the car for the day. They phoned back and will be replacing the passenger seat and heater element and the driver element. All on recall, no charge. Parts on order, should be here next week. No charge...
  6. M

Leather seats smoldering!.... 04 tdi

Anybody have a problem with the heated seats? I have a 04 tdi, black leather seats. Just shy of 200000. No problems till last week. Driving down the 401 (Toronto) started to smell something. Passenger seat was hot. My wife complained of a hot spot. Immediately turned off the heaters...