Search results

1. M

WTB junk ALH head

As the title states Im looking for a junk ALH head with good outside dimensions and no striped threads in the manifold holes. Need it for a good welding base.
  2. M

ALH Colt Cam Lower EGTs?

Searched around but didnt find what I was looking for. Those that tow or have a an ALH in a heavier swap (+4000lbs) did a colt cam stage 2 lower your sustained cruise EGTs?
  3. M

AC Switch/ON 121 ecu pins?

Can anyone tell me what pin on a 2002 121 pin ecu (ALH) gets the "AC Switch" signal? I see on VCDS this one will actually raise the idle and I assume might do somthing to the timing and fuel maps. I found the "Compressor ON" pin that does not raise idle or do anything that I can see but in...
  4. M

Live Data screen/logging?

I have VCDS on laptop and torque pro on my phone but I am looking for the best of both worlds for the ALH swap in my truck. I like the torque pro layout but hate the slow refresh rate and lack of parameters I want to see. Are there torque pro TDI definitions for MK4 ecu that will give me a...
  5. M

Injector bleed line air bubbles

How quickly should an air bubble in the injector bleed lines at say cyl #1 move? I would think after driving a few minutes they would be clear but after 25 miles I still have air bubbles? What is normal? See pics.
  6. M

BHW crank pully harmonic damper

I am looking for a BHW crank pully. OEM PN is 028105243Q I have also seen some with a gates PN TVD1024. Let me know what you have thanks.
  7. M

Vnt 15

I have a good used VNT 15 off my ALH. Pulled it for an upgrade. Has 167K miles on it. $120 plus shipping or pick it up for $120. Located in Charlotte NC.
  8. M

2 outlet coolant Flange?

I am looking for the part number for a coolant outlet flange that has 2 outlets. I have seen the picture somewhere but cant find it now. It looks exactly like this one http://www.idparts.com/coolant-flange-for-cylinder-head-a4-auto-p-1127.html But minus the small outlet on the bottom...
  9. M

2002 bug auto part out

I have a 2002 bug with 167K miles on it that I am using the ALH and related ETdi components for a swap but I figured if anyone needs anything else off it before it gets crushed just ask with a reasonable offer plus shipping and I will get it to ya. I can take paypal or if your local to the...
  10. M

Dodge Dakota Quad 4X4 ALH

My goal is to have a cheap quad cab truck with decent fuel mileage to haul the family. So after gathering parts and still scrounging for a few more its time to start a thread where I can nail down a few loose ends. My knowledge base is from the LSX and DSM world so TDI is a all new to me I...