Search results

1. M

FS - Kerma Performance Intake

XMas Special! I've reduced the price to $225 shipped (continental US).
  2. M

MKIV ABS Delete kit

FS-MKIV ABS Delete Kit. Includes new MK3 Non-ABS Booster and Master Cylinder and Custom Billet Reservoir. Kit is a bolt in. Also included is the brake pedal release tool. Was for a project I couldn't finish due to an injury. Pictures of the reservoir are at -...
  3. M

FS - Kerma Performance Intake

New Kerma Performance Intake for ALH & BEW. Purchased for a project I couldn't finish due to an injury. Asking $275 plus shipping. Here's a link to the intake on Kerma's site -...
  4. M

FS - Metalnerd Tools

FS - Metalnerd tools for MKIV ALH NuYank (CrankYank new version) Alh Timing Belt Tools Strut Tools Brake Caliper Reset Tools All in excellent shape. Cost new over $500. Pictures on request. Asking $350 shipped in the US.
  5. M

FS - Ross Tech Hex+Can & Laptop

Hec+Can and laptop sold
  6. M

FS - Ross Tech Hex+Can & Laptop

FS - Ross Tech Hex+Can plus Asus T100TA laptop/tablet. Asking $250 for the Hex+Can or $375 for both. They're both in excellent condition. The Asus is pretty small and easy to use for logging. You can look up the Asus online- it retails for $375 on Amazon.
  7. M

FS Audi TT steering rack for MKIV

FS - Audi TT steering rack - drop in for your MKIV. Lowers steering stop to stop to 2.5 turns from 3.3 turns. Also incorporates a solid steering rack bracket vs the sloppy rubber bushed MKIV one. Included are a set of Infab offset tie rod ends - brand new. The rack is used with 78k on it. Rack...
  8. M

FS TT Spindles, Tubular Control arms and Intake

More Info These parts are all for a MKIV
  9. M

FS TT Spindles, Tubular Control arms and Intake

FS - New TT Spindles for MKIV. New bearings and hubs - powder coated black. New tubular control arms W/ hardware and boots. And new Kerma High Rise Intake - left or right intake w/ gasket. All new and in perfect condition, they were for a project that I can't complete due to an injury. TT...
  10. M

FS ALH Engine

Sorry - just sold it
  11. M

FS ALH Engine

'01 ALH complete A couple of changes - lowered the price to $700 and rewrote the ad. Also included some pictures. FS - 2001 ALH diesel engine from a Golf with 205k on the ODO. This is a complete running motor. I drove this car for over 2K before pulling it. Includes complete AC system except...
  12. '02 ALH

'02 ALH

'02 ALH complete - running 205k
  13. '02 ALH

'02 ALH

'02 ALH complete - running 205k