Search results

1. T

CP3 swap, hard start and rough idle after

Hello all recently I had a CP3 fail on my car after 5k - 6k miles on it, I just got done swapping in the replacement and after priming everything up it sounds like it is running extremely rough and then will die shortly after. Here is a breakdown of all the issues I think that could be the...
  2. T

WTB: MK6 2.0TDI timing kit, cp3 kit, fluid dampr,timing belt cover

Looking for some parts for my 2012 Sportwagen. Need a timing belt kit, a cp3 kit, cp3, and I don’t need but would like a fluidampr and a upgraded lower timing belt cover
  3. T

WTB: CAI, Cat Back Exhaust, and Turbo Inlet Pipe JSW

Looking for a cold air intake, turbo inlet pipe, and a cat back exhaust for my 2012 Jetta Sportwagen, live in Middle TN and am okay with shipping. Also interested in any other intake and turbo related items like a nuespeed turbo discharge pipe. Edit: also interested in down pipes and dpf deletes
  4. T

Budget TDI Build Help

Okay guys so I am about to start a build on the kinda cheap and need some help. For starters I have had a few TDIs but never a modified one (98' AHU, 03' ALH, and currently a stock 12' CCTA). All have been stock or close too it (CCTA will be stage 2ed after warranty) but I have wanted...
  5. T

Clutch Prices?

So I am looking at clutches today (For when that warranty ends and I can go crazy) and I noticed that the South Bend Clutch kit for our cars is $1700... Anyone know why it is this expensive? Also does anyone know id the DKM or Clutch Masters kits are any good and or are able to handle the power...
  6. T

Possible HPFP Failure?

Okay, so I might just be a little paranoid since this is a new (tom me) car. But on my lunch break last night (I work 3rd's and on my hour lunch I take a nap in my car with it idling for seat heater and heat) and about half way into my nap I woke up to hear a faint buzzing sound. The car has not...
  7. T

New TDI Issues

Just got a new (to me) 2012 JSW TDI. Had the car about a week now and have come across a couple of things that I am not too sure about 1. The car clanks like no other, I know it is a diesel but it is pretty worrisome since the oil life and what not was reset so it has me second guessing the...
  8. T

Which TDI to get?

Okay so I'm looking for a new daily, previously had a 98 Jetta tdi and then a 04 tdi, loved both and now I'm wanting my next one. So I'm torn between a 01 Golf TDI with around 201k or a 2011 or 2012 jetta wagon with around 90k. I know the 01 will be a great and reliable car but man the 11/12 are...
  9. T

97 Jetta Overheat Problem

Ok guys, so I was making a 3 hour trip to visit some friends today and about 30 minutes into the trip I had some issues. I am driving up a hill going inbetween 75 and 80 and all of a sudden some steam came out from under my hood and I lost a good portion of my power. I pulled off the next exit...
  10. T

New TDI Owner

Recently I purchased a 97 Jetta TDI, its got 300k miles on it and I think it needs a MAF sensor. My question is what are the mods I should persue? Its not to quick at the moment and i'm used to the power of my vr6. I know I want to straight pipe it but not sure what size. All I have done is...