Search results

1. foxracer1

DSG output shaft seal leak

My 2006 Jetta tdi with dsg seems to be leaking from the left output shaft seal. Does anyone know where I could find a replacement seal or if it's even possible to replace without removal of the trans?
  2. foxracer1

Hks gt3037 aka gt3076 $700obo

Hks equivalent to gt3076. Low miles. 55x76mm comp wheel .73 a/r 55x60mm turbine wheel. Full BB center section. I was thinking of using it an LP in compound setup plans have changed. Was on an evo long enough for dyno runs owner wanted to go with a different turbo. $700 obo I got $800 in it...
  3. foxracer1

2010 golf exhaust oem and custom $100

Sellin these two located north of Dayton. Make offer lookin to move these quick. http://dayton.craigslist.org/pts/4329118274.html
  4. foxracer1

VNT2052 $550 Oh

Sold Freshly rebuilt VNT2052. $425 shipped for anyone on the forum. Plans changed, no longer going vnt. Pics available through email or txt. (937)524-9324 foxracer1@msn.com
  5. foxracer1

AHU Head low miles w/cam, lifters $250Oobo

Rebuilt TDI head with 20,000 miles. Bought to swap on to my car but found out my head was good had problems else where. I had this head checked over by my good friend at a machine shop he works at.* Includes cam and lifters valves and cyl head. Please call lv MSG or txt 937-524-9324 or PM can...
  6. foxracer1

heavily modded AHU into 86 jetta

Heavily modded AHU/02A into 86 jetta I'm swapping a TDI into my 86 Jetta using a Passat TDI engine harness and 95 GLX harnesses. Reason I want GLX harness is I would like the MFA and fog lights. Also Passat harnesses fit better than the mk3 jetta harnesses. I have sourced a new Passat TDI...
  7. foxracer1

WTB AHU head

please delete please delete double post
  8. foxracer1

WTB AHU head

Looking for an AHU head. I have 2 with scored lifter bores that will need sent to franko6 but i'd like to find one close to RTR. LMK what you have thanks.
  9. foxracer1

WTB complete OBD 2 connector/harness for B4 TDI passat

I have 3 conectors but need a complete harness. Everyone keeps selling me a cut up harness. Please let me know what you got and send a pic if possible. Thank you
  10. foxracer1

VNT 25 on ebay(not mine)

Has a 25 hotside and a small cold side. Its based off a T25 so any t25 or t28 compressor could be swapped on to it. Guy said he has quite a few. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140540000722
  11. foxracer1

Lifter differences?

I'm battling lifter/head issues and am wondering whats the diff between lifters. IDparts list: AHU lifters $59 ALH $119 BEW/BRM $199 GAP list: Early 1.6 up to 95 2.0L $67 AHU/ALH $118 BEW $293 I know PD lifters are nitrade coated. But whats the difference between the early lifters and...
  12. foxracer1

Lifter noise returns

I rebuilt my AHU. It was in a high mileage 98 jetta i bought. It had had a valve drop in #3. I found a good short block tossed rings and bearings in it. Had the head fixed and rebuilt. I had reused a cam and lifter set from another engine. I was unsure if the lifters stayed in order but ran them...
  13. foxracer1

Idle with cruise control

Is anybody familiar with the ability to idle an engine up on a semi truck using the CC? I would like to know if the stock ECU would be able to set cruise speed based on engine RPM instead of MPH? I have an AHU and its a manual of course. Also since its based off RPM you could set the...
  14. foxracer1

WTB AHU/1Z pump brkt

As title states. I have an AAZ brkt and it doesn't have the the extra roller up top.
  15. foxracer1

Looking for ARP rod and main bolts/studs

I'm building my engine and need new TTY(stock) bolts. I figure i might as well go ARP. It seems the ABA 2.0L has the same main bolts as a TDI and ARP offers main studs for the ABA p/n-204-5402. I'm looking for rod bolts. I have a guy @ ARP i can talk to. so if you guys know the size or ARP...
  16. foxracer1

WTB mk3 b4 TPS pedal POT

Need a throttle pedal/pedal potentiometer for b3/a3 maybe a mk4. doing a mk2 TDI swap. Have a corrado pedal cluster just need pedal and sensor if possible.
  17. foxracer1

WTB Throttle POT/TPS

Doing swap in 86 jetta have corrado pedal cluster need MK3 or MK4 throttle pot/tps
  18. foxracer1

ALH pump, MAF, and MAP connectors for AHU wiring

I have an ALH 11mm pump and would like to change the connector on the 'car side' wiring. That way if i ever replace the pump i will just buy any ALH and it will plug right in. I also would like to run an ALH MAP and MAF sensor for ease of replacing and performance. Where are the harness side...
  19. foxracer1

Wiring harness p/n

I have a wiring harness with p/n-3A1 971 072 HL Also says on the tag 65-HL-Y DEUTSCHLAND COROPLAST TA8 003 715 DJ 1/2 19 AUG 1996 Not sure what its out of but looks like a passat harness from what i've seen. Not sure how interchangeable they are. But i'm putting this in my 86 TD jetta. I'm...
  20. foxracer1

MK3 TIP $50 shippedobo

sold Has 2 broken tabs but otherwise in good shape to use. I don't have stock turbo so this won't work for my car. $50 shipped OBO Not sure what they go for. Make offers.