Search results

1. H

TURBO: 2012-2014 Passat turbo failures [discussion thread]

How long did it take you guys to get a turbo in? I have been without a car for a month now and I still have no ETA of when one is going to ship. :banghead: Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  2. H

TURBO: Please report NMS turbo failures here. [not a discussion thread!]

Talked to dealer today and asked more detail about how my turbo failed. Tech said it was a manufacturing defect and the shaft actually broke. They said they are still waiting for the new turbo to ship from Germany. Also I asked if they have had any other failures like this they said VoA told...
  3. H

TURBO: Please report NMS turbo failures here. [not a discussion thread!]

Sorry guys its taking me a while to get around to pulling this together. I don't have all the info because my car is still at the dealer. I will fill out all I can and when I get more info I will update it. Also the forum is acting goofy today and running really slow and crashing on me...
  4. H

It's official turbo went out and they are working on getting one from Europe. Now I'm wondering with only 6000 miles on the car if I need to be concerned about future issues. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
  5. H

I noticed a whine in the engine on Thursday (it has been very cold here teens below zero) on my 2013 sel. Increases with throttle, my first impression of the sound was a turbo whining. Yesterday on the way home from work it went into limp mode and I was getting a flashing glow plug light. Tow...
  6. H

Windshield Washer........

well I was going to post how long it took to get my hose replaced this weekend but I guess the dealership doesn't trust me to tell them the hose is broken in two so they neglected to inform me the part was not in stock so I get to wait for them to call me so I can go in again (I live an hour...
  7. H

Windshield Washer........

I also had this problem happen on my Jetta I opened up the hood to check the oil and "SNAP" broke right in two this may have been because in North Dakota it as been in the teens to twentied below zero the last few weeks but still this hose should be rubber I go in tommorrow to get this replaced...
  8. H

Dealer can't seem to be able to fix my XM radio?

My XM doesn't work either I just picked up my 2006 Jetta TDI manual pkg 1 about 3 weeks ago and the XM worked fine for the first 2 weeks then it stopped working I still get the channel 0 and my ID and I also get the preview channel and that works fine I have had XM people update my radio 3 or...