Search results

1. S

mk7 Stock Fender Sub

Like title says I have the stock fender sub from the 2015 golf. I can include the spare tire ring mount for the sub as well but that would increase shipping price drastically. Not really sure if there is an interest or what to price it at, so... lets start at $100 shipped to the lower 48. Feel...
  2. S

WTB: VCDS® HEX-V2® Enthusiast - USB Interface -

These now come with capabilities to lock with 3 different vehicles. Doubt it but was just checking to see if anyone had one that has only been used on one car. Understand its a stretch but wanted to try before i bought new.
  3. S

WTB: Two 18" OEM Durban Wheels

Like title says I'm trying to find two durban wheels. Don't need tires or center VW caps. Mine are seriously curb rashed. Located near Canton OH.
  4. S

Finally a New TDI

Going to do the paperwork for my platinum gray metallic 2015 golf tdi sel this afternoon after work. $16,500 and only 15,000 miles on it. No lighting package but I already ordered the R replica lights with HID's from BECAUTOPARTS. Also ordered some VWR lowering springs and a drop in K&N air...
  5. S

MK4 Golf 4 door

I am selling my 2001 VW Golf TDI. First off, the car is a blast to drive and it gets 40+ MPG!!!!!! I purchased the car with electrical issues all to find out that the car has a 2002 motor in it. However, the car is mechanically sound. The motor was completely gone through by Jon from Jon's Auto...
  6. S

Body Roll Solution

Okay so I am tired of body roll in the golf. My mk4 was awful and the mk7 experiences some as well (just enough to feel). My buddy/roommate simply added a rear brace to his civic SI trunk and the entire car firmed up. LINK...
  7. S

Performance Options

2015 golf tdi sel automatic is the car in quesiton. I plan on doing the rawtek performance delete kit with only a high flow cat in the dp. After that I am stumped. I had an mk4 golf tdi with a stage 3 rocketchip tune and i loved it. Does Jeff offer bigger tunes for the mk7 cr150 platform...
  8. S

MK4 White Front Bumper

Long shot but does anyone have a good shape white front bumper? Also looking for just an oem stock bumper of any color as long as it isn't cracked etc.
  9. S

Dyno Numbers Seem Correct?

I recently got some work done to my tdi by Jon's Auto in Ohio. Took home the trophy for having the most clogged intake manifold he had ever seen. Anyways we put a new VNT15 turbo in, some PP520s, stage 3 rocketchip tune, and egr delete with race pipe. I bought the car with an ebay side mount...
  10. S

Glowplug problem/electrical issues

So the 2001 golf tdi I bought was wrecked and the previous owner never told me. Since it is cold here in Ohio I was wondering why the heck my glow plugs weren't working. They all check out okay and so does the harness. I got underneath into the relay panel and have no idea what I'm looking at...
  11. S

WTB: Desperate need of 5 speed manual

My tranny bit the dust and I am in dyer need of another 5 speed manual. I have to have the cover but clutch isnt necessary. I have to have it by the end of next week. My car is a 2001 Golf Tdi. I think the transmission code is EBJ.
  12. S

Newbie with a lot of problems

A couple months ago I picked up a 2001 Golf tdi with only 110,000 miles. I got it cheap because the owner said it had some problems. I didn't know what I was getting myself into haha the car has side mounted intercooler, intake, straight pipe exhaust, and bigger injector nozzles. The bad: Car...